[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Anyone have a link or basic info for the team tourney? If it's before 5:30 or so, I can't make it thanks to work ~ Sounds like it'd be pretty fun otherwise.

-Manta-

Anyone need a partner for RR? If your willing to have a shitty raph on your team let me know. I'd like to go if I can get a team.

and is there going to be a ranbat this sunday aswell?

Anyone need a partner for RR? If your willing to have a shitty raph on your team let me know. I'd like to go if I can get a team.

and is there going to be a ranbat this sunday aswell?
Yep, Ranbat this Sunday.

I also need to partner up with someone for tomorrow. I hope we can get enough people there to have a tourney in the first place though. MGL is quite a trip for some.

We would also be the best looking team there.

P.S. I know this is last minute but can we do a little promotion on the Ranbat this time around so more people watch it?

Already did facebook on both sfcalibur and norcalibur. Also did tournament announcement a bit back for both srk and 8wayrun so it'll show up on the calenders/live stream. If you want to shout it out anywhere else (chats, pms, or w/e) please do so we get more people. Also confirm attendance if you're going/maybe, =) thanks!

I might not make the team tourney. I haven't slept well all week and am super tired, so I may just want to catch up on sleep tomorrow and be better prepared for the ranbat Sunday. We'll see, though.

Fuck, I decided to go but fell asleep right after turning my alarm off. If anyone wants to swing by and pick me up (I'm pretty much right off 280-S on the way to Milpitas) I'll happily pay for gas and food and stuff, because there's no way I'm getting there on time through VTA now.

Kevin can't give me and equipment a ride tomorrow (Sun) for the ranbat.
Can anybody provide one for me? I'll pay for your wristband AND tournament fee for a ride both ways. If you can't, please ask for me towards somebody else that you may know, the sooner we confirmed transort for the gear, the better, thanks!

Big thanks to manta for offering the ride! (and everybody else that offered after, thanks for covering my back guys!)

A reminder that casusals/signups for the ranbat start at 3:00pm, and the tournament starts at around 4:15ish today.

If you can make it but are gonna be a little late, CALL SOMEBODY who you know's there and ask to signup. I'll put your match on hold as long as possible.

Gonna grab a bite to eat, then I'll be on my way. See you guys in little bit, and good luck ~ Get hype! =)

Don't think I'll be making it. I really want to go but I got a few things that need to be taken care of first and by then It will be to late. I'll have to catch the next one.

Back