[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Not sure if anyone's been checking Facebook, but there's talk of people getting together to play at Gamecenter this Sunday. Not a huge gathering, maybe around 8-10 people, but it's been a long time since we had good casual games session, so I'm definitely up for it. Anyone else?

To everyone who's going to MLG, June 8th-

I'm rooming with LP, Hawkeye, Link, and possibly thugish. If anyone wants to save a penny, let me know, and I'll include you in the plans-
Looking at you, CD, NDK, Cedric.

I'm rooming with LP, Hawkeye, Link, and possibly thugish. If anyone wants to save a penny, let me know, and I'll include you in the plans-

What, no love for me or genver? :(

Havent had offers from anyone else, looks like im in. I arrive late Friday night and leave Sunday night

Havent had offers from anyone else, looks like im in. I arrive late Friday night and leave Sunday night
Fasho. I'll be in Thursday night- just txt me when you're there. I'll give you the information once I get the room details.

I will be there, I don't want to room with the enemy though and 8 people in a room sounds smelly and overcrowded anyways. Sora, the plans still to roadtrip right? Lets figure this shit out.

yeeeeeeee I'm in this, I'm down to stay as long or as short as possible.

also, call my phone if you need me, I'm not gonna be checking any of these websites.

I will be there, I don't want to room with the enemy though and 8 people in a room sounds smelly and overcrowded anyways. Sora, the plans still to roadtrip right? Lets figure this shit out.

Alex, I'll already be in SoCal the week of (for E3) -- I can drive people around while there, but will not be able to pick people up from SF.

Ya'll can join in- it's just I had (loose) plans with these three already.

Let's make it happen. I'll be bringing a setup with me that we can use in the room. We can split rooms if we end up with too many people. I'll be there from Friday - Sunday.

Alex, I'll already be in SoCal the week of (for E3) -- I can drive people around while there, but will not be able to pick people up from SF.

Let's make it happen. I'll be bringing a setup with me that we can use in the room. We can split rooms if we end up with too many people. I'll be there from Friday - Sunday.
Awesome, I'll PM you my number. I can bring a monitor, but I can't bring my PS3.

Not sure if anyone's been checking Facebook, but there's talk of people getting together to play at Gamecenter this Sunday. Not a huge gathering, maybe around 8-10 people, but it's been a long time since we had good casual games session, so I'm definitely up for it. Anyone else?

I'd be up for it depending on how early it starts. I can bring a copy of SCV too if that would help provide more set ups.

I'll drop by around 3 then not sure how long I'll be staying tho.

edit: I can't make it got some other things to take care of first and Its looking like it will take longer then originally anticipated.

Will definitely be there tomorrow at opening.

Edit: also, like to drive down to MLG and split a hotel but I'd be leaving after work at 6pm on friday and driving back up to be at work monday afternoon, so either leaving sunday late at night or monday morning. Looked it up and hotel reservations to get the discount is by May 25th so lets get this shit done!

Finally bought my pass for MLG Anaheim. Is there anyone leaving Friday evening to make the drive down there? If so, let's carpool.

Finally bought my pass for MLG Anaheim. Is there anyone leaving Friday evening to make the drive down there? If so, let's carpool.

Well me, you, Genver, and Skizo are all going down there by way of car. We should see if we can just coordinate all of us riding down together. Also I know Cedric was semi interested in going, if he's down that would make 5.

I still need a place to stay/people to split a hotel room with, but friday evening is when I would be leaving so works out perfectly for me.

Back