Not So Fast! (General GI Discussion)

When you press 66 or 44 or just 6 or 46 you revover faster from crouch. Thats RCC. Recover Crouch Cancel.

I do it with 46 most of the time, somehow the timing works for me.

B+K on mitsu's 1AB move.

very easy to see coming since the low is slow. Best feeling in the world when you deny mitsu a guard break ;D.

It should be noted that if you B+K a jumping vertical such as Siegfried's 44B, you get iGDR into something else (not sure if it's B2, aB or another iGDR) for free. I can't test it right this minute since I'm away from my console for a bit. If no one finds out before I get back to it I'll update this post later.

You mean his anti-air version that shoots 8B+K? I think you can also land a second 8B+K into iGDR relaunch. Not sure either.

Fun Fact about the A+B aGI

If you're too far away for the normal follow up, he'll do an instant DC B+K, which can be followed up with a iGDR for good damage

Fun Fact about the A+B aGI

If you're too far away for the normal follow up, he'll do an instant DC B+K, which can be followed up with a iGDR for good damage

Sometimes they're out of range for the iGDR. They are never out of range for CEx2, though. ;)

To comment to earlier post.
33A and DC A will only auto GI verticals that come from above or highs give the are in which the green glows cover.

lol this is commen to me. However just fyi B+K Is Glitched with Ezio's low Arrows. And for some reason it also GI's low kicks on some characters... I don't really feel like looking into but you are more then welcome too.

Alright then, i got a bit of a list right now...
(Assuming they go for the String)>< Indicates aGI
Algol-6A,A,>B<
3B,>B<

Cervantes- B,B,>B<
6B,>B<
WRA+B AgI the final stab
WRA,>B<
Ezio-Any Crossbow hit, predictable ones are 4B+K and 2B+K
66B,>B<
6A,B,>B<
WRB,>B<

Hilde- I actually don't know what any of her move notations are, but I know she is quite vulnerable to aGI.

Back