Not So Fast! (General GI Discussion)

Yeah if you get the aB GI you can combo it into another GI. So If you aB GI a vertical you can actually do a A+B GI.
aB also Gi's Viola's Orbs, havent tried Zwei's Wolf yet but it should.

Yes it also Auto GI's Algols stupid balls lol. Along with a big list of things.

Now the Viola part... I'm kinda thinking the aGI only works on reguler hits from the ball. any GB attacks from Viola and I think it fails.
Now I don't know but I think you can only do this combo (33B, iGDR) when you do bA Auto GI to deal "80" damage... But I didn't test to see if you could get that combo for a guarnteed combo with anything else...

Hey just thought I would share something I found. B+K can GI Siegfrieds CE as long as you are not GI'ing the sword itself. If you GI the ice you get guaranteed damage :D .

LMAO That's as bad as the low arrows on Ezio! :D

I think there is enough stuff on Cervantes that the actual data should be up for him... But for some reason Heaton is lazy? lol

LMAO That's as bad as the low arrows on Ezio! :D

I think there is enough stuff on Cervantes that the actual data should be up for him... But for some reason Heaton is lazy? lol
Lol I'm an SA mod for Cervantes but im new. I have thrown a few things into the combo thread lately but I would not know were to put something like tricks so that's why they stick to basic non sticky threads.

hmmm me thinks cervantes has the best Auto GI usage and windows in the game=o

^ mhmm... lol
Dude doing Cervantes GI game requires all you got with cervy though. It's a sure win if you use it AND you're keeping the pressure on.

Merged both GI threads to clear clutter.

Thanks but seeing my GI guide between the bottom of page 2 and beginning of page 3 really killed it and was somewhat rude considering all the time it took me to write/test it. It should be at the very start of the thread for obvious reasons... as it is the point of the discussion.

You ruined the guide and people will simply miss it.

Thanks but seeing my GI guide between the bottom of page 2 and beginning of page 3 really killed it and was somewhat rude considering all the time it took me to write/test it. It should be at the very start of the thread for obvious reasons... as it is the point of the discussion.

You ruined the guide and people will simply miss it.
I am very sorry and in return I will make your GI guide a sticky at the top of the page.I had not realized you had typed up such a comprehensive guide. I just can not allow two duplicate threads sorry.(Still new here as a mod and learning the ropes-Sorry if I had offended anyone.) Your thread will be now located at the top of the page and your posts will be moved there. As for all of the responses to your thread I am sorry but I can not move them. Click on the link provided to find it. GI GUIDE THREAD

Not sure if this has been posted yet,

Air counter B+K 8B+K igdr CE tech trap 9B+K = 135-148

landed it later that day.

Great videos, I love a visual. Wish someone could make a Cervy GI list with every possible GI'able thing.

Also wth is wrong with viola sometimes I guard impact her claws and she takes minimal damage and doesn't even fall down.

1) Lol yea I've read that list many times, but I'd actually learn it better if it was a video.

2) Viola is ridiculous, I liked her when she was Amy better lol....sadly I don't think there's going to ever be another patch to fix the nonsense.

1.) Well, you weren't clear, haha. But if fellow Cervantes players and beginners like the idea of a Cervantes GI video series I can make it possible. I just need people interested in order to not feel like I'm wasting my time, I mean... you just need to go to training mode and execute the character' listed moves to see what the move is all about. There's your visual presentation, you lazy bastard, lol!

2.) I've lost my respect to Namco for cashing in and abandoning such an promising yet otherwise-would-be a perfect game.

^ I've gone into training mode a few times also(hell it was a pain to setup all those moves), but I mean...without this thread I wouldn't of ever guessed you can GI Sigfried ice!

Cervy also has like...what 4 different Gi's and I only tested the a + b/ b + k GI's. God only knows how many strings I've let hit me because I haven't tested those other GI's. I support the video idea, hopefully some other cervy players can get in this thread and get you going on that video lol.

Also I agree, Namco is milking this thing for all it's worth, with a ridiculous onslaught of costumes...what they don't realize however, is that people would be willing to pay triple what those costumes cost for a new patch an some new DLC characters.

And as for that quote; "Theoretically, Cervantes is the best character in the game. Practically, is another whole world. "
It's so true, cervy is most probably the best char in the game but getting in like 2-3 iGDR's after an attack is bloody impossible.

The reason why I only included A+B and B+K is because these are the most practical in every scenario. The others not so much. But I'll be updating the guide soon so who knows. I might list what GI moves can kill certain mixups like 22K to somewhat shut Siegfried's 3B post-block mixup. I may.

Back