Votes: 29 17.7%
  • New School

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Both

Votes: 107 65.2%
  • Anime? What's that?

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
I felt none of that at all for the Nanoha movie. they tore the filler out sure but they tore any and all FLOW that a movie should have.

I feel we have come to a conflict of beliefs. As such, I am dropping the subject. At the end of the day, I enjoyed the movie, you did not, and we voiced our reasons why. Do we really need to drag it out any longer?

Besides, 4Chan made us something nice!

... well, it could have gone worse.

My brother bought an original animation cel from jojo's bizarre adventure today. Here it is!
IMG1035_zps8806eb35.jpg

The background is not the real background, just a random one given to some of the cells, but it comes with the original pencil drawing as well. My brother now forever owns that part of JoJo's where "Jotaro has... Damaged my HEAD!". One of my favorite scenes ever.

Anyways, I finished Amagami SS. The Tsukasa arc was actually rather awesome and reaffirms my opinion that Junichi has the best friends EVER. The Risa arc/episode was actually kinda good for a single episode story. Now I just need to pick up SS+ for the true ending of the Rihoko arc!

Also catching up on Magi... so good.

Can anyone tell me about "Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar"? It's getting a DVD/BR release in May and I never even heard of it. I see on the "Tenchi Timelines" in the FUNimation prints of the Tenchi series, it's a standalone like "Tenchi in Tokyo" "Daughter of Darkness".

I was just hoping it was good. Thanks guys!

Can anyone tell me about "Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar"? It's getting a DVD/BR release in May and I never even heard of it. !

Probably you never heard of it because weird localization. May be "Isekai no seikishi monogatari" sounds more to you. "Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar" is just the name in USA for isekai.

In case you didn't heard about Isekai no... it is an spin-off. The main character is Kenshi Masaki, step-brother of Tenchi. Aside of that and some references is a selfcontained new story set on a different world with new lore and new characters.

Is a "harem" series mixing high fantasy and mecha (someway like Escaflowne) but more heartlighted.

And about being good or not, let's say it could arguably considered the best harem series ever, or at least one of the best harems ever. May be at the level of Tenchi Muyo original ovas.

I translated and released the english subtitled version to my language (spain).

Finished the main stories of Amagami SS+. As of now, I'd rate the girls:

6: Sae Nakata.
5: Ai Nanasaki. These two are here mostly because their arcs were nice... but not spectacular.
4: Tsukasa Ayatsuji. A very surprisingly good arc in SS, with one of the better SS+ arcs. Also, she's too clever for cliches.
3: Haruka Morishima. A sweet beginning to the SS series, but her SS+ arc... so much HHHNNG.
2: Rihoko Sakurai. Despite the utter letdown of her SS arc (once again, one of the better ones, but that ending...), her SS+ arc made it all worth it.
1: Kaoru Tanamachi. I could babble on nonsensically about how much I like Kaoru and her arcs, but... just go watch the show. She's a damn good friend, a damn great girlfriend, and certifiable wife material.

Also, it's official: Junichi got laid in every SS+ arc. No exception.

this season seems lacking to me. tried watching Pyscho Pass couldnt get into it and im a Ghost in the Shell nut..
also seems to be lacking animated boobies this season wtf japan.

this season seems lacking to me. tried watching Pyscho Pass couldnt get into it and im a Ghost in the Shell nut..
also seems to be lacking animated boobies this season wtf japan.

Spring anime is almost here. Just wait for vanquished queens or hyakka ryouran samurai bride.

Can anyone tell me about "Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar"? It's getting a DVD/BR release in May and I never even heard of it. I see on the "Tenchi Timelines" in the FUNimation prints of the Tenchi series, it's a standalone like "Tenchi in Tokyo" "Daughter of Darkness".

I was just hoping it was good. Thanks guys!

I have watched it before there Mizu. From what i remember it was an enjoyable series. At least to me. I say give it a shot and let me know what you think about it.

Back