Votes: 107 65.2%
  • Anime? What's that?

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
Cuz you don't like being outclassed?

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BAzinga

facepalm.gif

I can't help with Chu2Koi lol, because i haven't seen it. I'm seasons behind on most anime. Been busy with tournaments yo.

And you miss the REAL point behind my argument. That i don't care. Sure i have valid points i'd like answered, but i don't really care if they are.

EDIT: Because, like i've said before, i don't like Elfen Lied. I've never understood why it was so big in the US and why it's lasted so long on the Con circuit......

Welp, my problem on this end was I skimmed it haha. Anyways I'm also not too big on Elfen Lied, but the irony is both sides of the argument seem to see it as meh. One side doesn't understand how it got popular and the other saying it's been done before and it felt lackluster.....unless I'm "skim-troll reading" wrong. ^^;

Anyways, Chu2Koi imho might interest you. You have the Moe girl with the 8th grade syndrome(protagonist girl with eyepatch), the airhead, some two sided girl, a servant idiot to a moe girl, a guy who will be in love with the airhead, and finally a guy who will fall for the Moe girl(protagonist). It was sweet anime, but I felt there could of been more. Hopefully, they'll come out with a season 2 to keep me satisfied.

Sigh....

Well what do you guys think of chuunibyou?

I feel my opinion is best expressed through song:

Okay, joking aside, it was a cute show that didn't quite live up to the bar set by Hyouka, which is currently my favorite KyoAni project, but is still worth watching.

Let's try to get this on track again, I finally got my ass around to watching anime again and started watching Psycho Pass. blah blah blah Death Note.
But seriously, I'm finding PP to be deep and full of twists and turns. Just hate waiting for the next episode to be available T.T

Agreed, but I'm worried that the other shoe's going to drop, and I'm going to despise this show. I should have faith in Urobutcher (what.), but with such disappointing releases like Blood-C and Guilty Crown, I have little faith left in Production IG.

Ah well, at least I have Amagami SS to fill in the gaps. I just finished Sae's arc, and I must say that Sae has the least annoying squeaky-girl-voice ever, Miya was amazingly unirritating, and I MANLUV U, JOJI NAKATA!

Next should be Ai, but I think I'll take a quick break for Magi and Jojo's.

So what happened with guilty crown? I remember months ago after the first episode I was like "it's shit." and everyone on the internet was like "NO! YOU. ARE. WRONG. SIR!" and now everywhere I see mention of it it's only how disappointing it was. You can spoiler me up I was never going to watch it anyhow.

So what happened with guilty crown? I remember months ago after the first episode I was like "it's shit." and everyone on the internet was like "NO! YOU. ARE. WRONG. SIR!" and now everywhere I see mention of it it's only how disappointing it was. You can spoiler me up I was never going to watch it anyhow.

It had a moment to go the path of Gurren Lagann, show how well our hero Shu developed, and have lots of general badassery ensue. Instead, he becomes a dick, uses his superpowers to 'rape' his love interest so that he can get revenge for someone close to him, completely denies said friend's dying wish and goes all dick-tatory, loses all support, adopts a martyr complex after his girlfriend becomes the doomsday relic AGAIN, and fails to at least get through the 'death' requirement for his martyr position because he can't outwill his nearly-all-gone girlfriend. Not to mention his worst best friend ever gets away without any karmic backlash and the ending was a bit rushed.

I'm still kinda hoping for a Rebuild version where Shu goes all-out badass in the second act and ends up with badass pilot Ayase instead of Inori.

Yeah... this. Honestly, I was enjoying it for the most part UNTIL the part I mention in the spoiler. The art's beautiful, the fights are pretty badass, the soundtrack is one of the best of 2011 (an easy tie between GC, Fate/Zero, and Madoka Magica), and the acting's quite solid. The story and character development are the biggest weaknesses, and it only gets exaggerated in the second act.

Other people may have other points to chip in with, but I think I covered the gist of it.

It had a moment to go the path of Gurren Lagann, show how well our hero Shu developed, and have lots of general badassery ensue. Instead, he becomes a dick, uses his superpowers to 'rape' his love interest so that he can get revenge for someone close to him, completely denies said friend's dying wish and goes all dick-tatory, loses all support, adopts a martyr complex after his girlfriend becomes the doomsday relic AGAIN, and fails to at least get through the 'death' requirement for his martyr position because he can't outwill his nearly-all-gone girlfriend. Not to mention his worst best friend ever gets away without any karmic backlash and the ending was a bit rushed.

I'm still kinda hoping for a Rebuild version where Shu goes all-out badass in the second act and ends up with badass pilot Ayase instead of Inori.

Yeah... this. Honestly, I was enjoying it for the most part UNTIL the part I mention in the spoiler. The art's beautiful, the fights are pretty badass, the soundtrack is one of the best of 2011 (an easy tie between GC, Fate/Zero, and Madoka Magica), and the acting's quite solid. The story and character development are the biggest weaknesses, and it only gets exaggerated in the second act.

Other people may have other points to chip in with, but I think I covered the gist of it.

Interesting. Though I suppose if you just hand a child power and wish fulfillment it isn't unreasonable to expect them to not appreciate either and to behave like a kid with a hose does with an anthill.

I'm considering watching puella magicka, but first I must ask you, will there be small, teary eyed girls covered in blood and shouting "WHY!?!" with much anguish?

Okay I just started watching this show called Kotoura-san and Manabe-kun. HOLY FUCK! Not even 10 minutes in the first episode I'm already crying!!
dpvId.gif

Back