Official 1P/2P Recolours

WuHT

Premium Moderator
Feel free to submit your own 1p/2p recolours. Lets not submit full-blown CAS here, as we're going to showcase the original cast the with a colour swap.

Bomber Jacket Maxi.
Maxi 1P.Recolour.jpg

*added some of his signature SC2 indigo.

Sophitia-inspired Pyrrha:
Pyrrah 1P.recolour.jpg

*The teal straps turned out pretty nice

Blonde dark-knight Nightmare:
Nightmare.1P.recolour.jpg

*dark armor + blond hair + blue clothing.

Raphael R/G:
Raph.1p.recolour.png

Too bad the hat, his cloak and his suit could not be different colours. Rather stupid actually that they are the same colour field.

Ninja Natsu 2P
Natsu.2P.recolour.jpg

Siegfried
Siegfried.1p.recolour.jpg

Same green clothes from prior series with a nice contrasting blue cloak.

Raphael U/G
Raph.2p.recolour.jpg

Don't ask me why he looked better here with black hair

Abominable snowman Astaroth
Asta.2P.recolour.jpg

*He has an oven for a belly, but he comes from the arctic.

Flamboyant Cerventes:
Cerventes.1p.recolour.jpg

*Teal and maroon being the standard colours of a blood thirsty pirate (not historically accurate)

Royal Hilde:
Hilde.2P.recolour.jpg

*Tried to squeeze as many shades of pink, violet, indigo and blue in.

Corpse-suit Yoshimitsu
Yoshi.2p.recolour.jpg

Human arms wrapped around his suit with his flayed muscles exposed! His goofy blue face is still there.

Friendly gypsy Viola:
Viola.2p.recolour.jpg

*She'll show you a good time.

Crazed butcher Astaroth
Asta.3P.recolour.jpg

*Yeah I cheated a bit, but the blood smears on his apron combined with his festering open sores and skull necklace means you want to keep him chained in the basement.

I like this thread. Though I'll post my own stuff in my own thread, I'll definitely be popping in here for edits. Not to mention you can use these for tourneys.

Wump to the bump. Wuht, your thread will not die in vain. Pocky Yoshi will help. If any tourney users need help, Pocky Yoshi will help make edits for fashion stuff. Not dress ups, recolors for us tourney players. Winning with the your favorite character recolored is essential lol.

First up a cervy edit peeps may like.
c2.jpg

Next is a Viola 2p edit.
v10.jpg

Then Natsu edit I would use for tourneys.

n2.jpg

Finally, my humble attempt on making Red riding hood Viola.

v6.jpg

I'll try exploring other characters, so this thread will be bumped and watched by Pocky Yoshi.....okay that did not sound right lol.

I haven't done many recolors in Soul Calibur history, tending more towards custom CaS rather than palette swaps, but I've recently started to play around with it a bit. Aside from the all-so original Little Red Riding Viola, my Pyrrha 2P recolor is the only one I've ever really kept - and, at the risk of sounding a bit boastful, I think it's actually rather lovely. It's also one of the first designs I've done to feature color as the prominent feature with neutral accents, something which I've been picking up more on recently. :)

En92n.jpg

I usually avoid harsh bright colors but Tira's 2p needed some to save it from it's drab default state:​
soulcaliburi.png

Back