whitey

[09] Warrior
moe.gif

what the hell is wrong with you ppl?

here, is this what you were expecting?
moe.jpg

You do our people proud Whitey.

I'm still embarrassed to be the 4th person caught in the lolicon trap though :o

"I'm better than dirt! Well, not that fancy store bought dirt... All those nutrients. Can't compete with that."

the_landslide said:
Kickass, Whitey. I like white people a little more now.

(Not really)

your ass is still going down in that cage match, by defeating you I shall prove to the world that I hate white people more than you do

was i the only one that went to this thread actually EXPECTING Moe from the Simpsons (and wondering why he would need his own thread)?

was i the only one that went to this thread actually EXPECTING Moe from the Simpsons (and wondering why he would need his own thread)?

No, I don't think so. Moe from the Simpsons is the only Moe I actually know of. That's why people should learn to just spell the japanese thing as moé with the accent because I always read moe as the name and its just weird because Moe for the most part is not moé.

On an off-note, anime-tards who call moé loli need to stop being retards. It doesn't bother me when outsiders get it wrong, but people who actually watch the stuff need to know what they are watching. If it's lolicon, its ero, not moé. Moé in itself has no sexual connotations, but of course there are people out there that make the most non-sexual things sexual, aka, fetishes.

In order to get people to spell Moe as Moé, you're going to have to make sure they know about alt+0233...

Thankfully I learned it from Pokémon, but still, you can't get a Pokémon fan to use it...

In order to get people to spell Moe as Moé, you're going to have to make sure they know about alt+0233...

Thankfully I learned it from Pokémon, but still, you can't get a Pokémon fan to use it...

The thing about Pokemon is that it doesn't look wrong without the accent, but moé looks like Moe. I'm of the general opinion that things should look like they are spelled right, and you can't get moé to look like it is spelled right without the accent.

*Edit, the one exception where moe looks correct without the accent is when you are transliterating Japanese, since you're pretty much reading with completely different rules. But moe in a completely English sentence will always be Moe first in my book.

Back