[Ohio] Class is now in session

Will do Dullyanna. We'll have to get some VF5:FS in for sure along with some drinking as well my good sir. I think you're right, we haven't gotten any games in for awhile against each other, so we gotta try & get some matches in up there at Season's Beatings.

Good times as always up in Cleveland for Console Combat & good chilling with everyone up there & a big thanks to Matt (Playing To Win) & Eric (Jansauer) for the hospitality up there. Greatly appreciate it.

Good games to Jansauer, Ragnarok, Jab (Honkey #1), & Dustin yesterday. Though it was a pretty small SC5 tournament, the comp was pretty damn solid with some great matches, so good stuff indeed everyone & mad props.

I'm ecstatic I finally won SC5 up in Console Combat instead of getting 2nd place like I usually do. Lol. The Grand Finals between Jansauer & I were pretty damn intense with some great game play & a few silly moments going on for sure.

good to see you guys. turnout for everything was down, but that was a damn good tournament (especially since i got second lol).

rewatching finals just makes me sad seeing all of the mistakes i had. i'm gonna be ready for sb

I jinxed Eric by telling godspu near the end that Sluch always seems to come in second place no matter who he faces in finals. My bad.

Jansauer: SC5 is gonna be awesome at Season's Beatings. We both made mistakes in our matches, so let's learn from that & play even better the next time around.

Sp1d3r: Normally speaking, that 88B(BE) with the Back Breaker throw would have rung me out in that instance, but thankfully my ass was in the air when I got hit by that move, so it launched me up even higher than it normally would, so it literally messed up the mechanics for that throw & saved me big time that round by having Astaroth go out the ring first. That shit was crazy as all hell.

Jay Shadow: I think you did actually jinx Eric there Jay since my ass usually can't win a SC5 tournament to save my life more often than not. Lol.

I couldn't go Season's Beatings, too busy with college and I had to stay to be lector for church. <_<
Anyways, congrats Mike on 1st place!

I couldn't go Season's Beatings, too busy with college and I had to stay to be lector for church. <_<
Anyways, congrats Mike on 1st place!

Thanks Ryan. Greatly appreciate it my good sir.

It would have been awesome if you were able to make it to SB:A there Ryan. The tournament was lot of fun & there was a lot of good comp there. It was awesome getting to chill with cool peeps in the SC5 community & getting to play matches against everyone I played against. It was indeed great times for sure.

man, console combat this sunday is coming up way too fast. still feels like i haven't recovered from sb.

hoping to see everyone there. i'm working saturday night and sunday morning, but luckily scv isn't until 5 so i can get a nice long nap in.

I won't be at Console Combat this weekend unfortunately. I'll be in Iowa for MOK this weekend, so I won't be able to make it, but I do plan on going to the next Console Combat in November for sure. Best of luck to everyone this weekend in Console Combat.

Mike, Jesse told me that the pop'n music cabinet is almost done. They finished drilling the controller and buttons. Now they just need to install the monitor and computer. Can you give me a heads up when it's all set-up? :)

I'll let ya know when it is my good sir. I know you have been wanting to play that, so once it's all setup there Ryan, I'll hit ya up about that it's good to go.

I'll be there my good sir. I believe some other peeps from around Cincinnati & Dayton will be heading up there with me as well Eric. I'll hit ya up on your cell next Friday or Saturday to see what's going on & possibly get some games in the night before Console Combat.

Happy Turkey Day to everyone.

Since Console Combat is quickly approaching, I'm gonna hit ya up most likely tomorrow Eric & see what the scoop is for Saturday & Sunday my good sir.

man, i'm working 12s today and tomorrow and i don't know what the plans are for saturday yet. i'll try and see what's up on break

i'll be at CC on the 25th, looking forward to playing this tired ass game with the ohio community

man, i'm working 12s today and tomorrow and i don't know what the plans are for saturday yet. i'll try and see what's up on break

That's what's up. Thanks Eric. I called & left ya a message on your cell phone just a bit ago about tomorrow & Sunday. Hit me back up with a call or text whenever you can my good sir.

i'll be at CC on the 25th, looking forward to playing this tired ass game with the ohio community

I'm glad peeps still are playing SC5. It's a good game & a lot of fun to play. Looking forward to getting some matches in with ya on SC5 there this weekend SiGeL.

It's been a while since I've been on. I think Jesse is hosting some sort of Christmas party at AL. Anybody know when? I was thinking about going. We need to be as festive as possible!
NOTE: The pop'n music cabinet being set up would be a nice Christmas present... <u<

Back