[Ohio] Class is now in session

Cleveland,OH

I assume you live in Cleveland? I may run a tournament in Columbus soon. Hopefully the Cleveland players can come down.

I'm an hour away from Cleveland and two hours from Columbus. I'm pretty much willing to attempt a drive down (or up) if there's a tournament I can get to.

Cleveland,OH

In the meantime, I am setting up a gathering at my crib this Saturday, you are welcome to attend if you are intrested.

Cleveland,OH

Unfortunately I'll be unable to attend, but hopefully I'll be able to get down there should you host another gathering or a tournament.

What's up everyone!?

Jinmaster: I checked out my work schedule for the next few weeks. I'll be busy all next week including Super Bowl weekend so it's a No-Go 4 me. However, I just found out that I do have THIS Sunday off. I'll giveya a call either later tonight or sometime 2maro 2 see if it's cool if u wanna get some games in on Sunday. I'll try 2 see who all from down here in Cincy/NKY wanna go w/ me if we can get the plans ironed out. Sorry I won't be able 2 make it up there this Saturday. Work has me on lock-down. Lol.

Take it easy & have a good one. Peace.

What's up everyone!?

Jinmaster: I checked out my work schedule for the next few weeks. I'll be busy all next week including Super Bowl weekend so it's a No-Go 4 me. However, I just found out that I do have THIS Sunday off. I'll giveya a call either later tonight or sometime 2maro 2 see if it's cool if u wanna get some games in on Sunday. I'll try 2 see who all from down here in Cincy/NKY wanna go w/ me if we can get the plans ironed out. Sorry I won't be able 2 make it up there this Saturday. Work has me on lock-down. Lol.

Take it easy & have a good one. Peace.

Sounds good, This Sunday, I'll let the peeps know!

Cleveland,OH

I stay about 5-10 minutes outside of Cleveland, hit me up for tournament trips or gatherings. I don't have a (non piece of shit) car, but def. wouldn't mind throwing in for gas. PM me or hit me up on MSN.

Cleveland,OH

where can i play people offline in soulcaliber? I live in Parma area.

nice to see cleveland getting some representations

Cleveland,OH

where can i play people offline in soulcaliber? I live in Parma area.

nice to see cleveland getting some representations

Seems that most Ohio people are either in Columbus or Cleveland...

If anyone is willing to do some online play, I need some help with my Amy and Nightmare. Send me a PM if you wanna work it out.

Cleveland,OH

yo ninja, carl told me you doa guys play this game, I would like for you and the rest of the ohio-ans to come out to tit in june man, let me see what the fuss is about concerning da skills you have..

Anyone plan on driving to any of the regionals?

I'd like to schlep a ride with someone if possible, otherwise I'll need to take the Greyhound or something.

we have a group of ppl that get together and play games once a week (in macedonia).. mostly 2d fighters bein played, but a few of us actually play stuff like sc, tekken, mk, and a bunch of other stuff

[Northeast Ohio] Nga we got airplanes!

I'm not sure if they are still very active, but I know Jinmaster started pulling people together around the Cincinnati area – which is more southern Ohio. If you're closer to there, I'm sure that talent will be some good practice for you.

I wouldn’t mind traveling down there a few times, but I was hoping to find some Northeast Ohio area players; more around the Akron/Cleveland area +/- 1 hour.

I know Halister is an exceptionally good player in the area, and I’m willing to fit in a few games, as well. Anyone else hangin’ about?

I know of some cheap equipped stores in the area we could have gatherings at, if we're so inclined.

I'm in the Massillon area, 1 hour away from Cleveland. Seeing as Akron is sorta near Cleveland (ish?) I can probably come on up if you get some gatherings going.

I'm incredibly terrible, so I could use the practice =p

I'm in the Massillon area, 1 hour away from Cleveland. Seeing as Akron is sorta near Cleveland (ish?) I can probably come on up if you get some gatherings going.

I'm incredibly terrible, so I could use the practice =p

I'm in Massillon right now. I work on Lincoln Way.

Okay, so this is pretty short notice, but I'll be hosting a SoulFest at the Panera on Lincoln Way tomorrow, 3-28-09. Here's the address:

2010 Lincoln Way East
Massillon, Ohio 44646

It can seat about 16-20 people in the back room (which is where we'll be), so if you're interested, shoot me a PM so I can keep track of who'll be going. We'll have two setups from the get-go, but it would be nice if we could get some more. PS3, 360, TVs, whatever. This isn't a tourney, just a get-together to play some local matches and such. And this is a BYOC event, guys.

If you want more info, you can PM me or e-mail me.

Back