[Ohio] Class is now in session

Willoughby, Ohio​
I don't own the game or console any more, but I'd be willing to stop by anywhere in the cleveland area for a few (hundred) fights.​

Meh, we are about 3 hours apart. I am in Willoughby. Maybe if we can find some more Ohio players we can have a SC event

Ill play you once I get back to Cincinnati (August 12th) Anselm. Spider I probably will only be able to play you once I start school back up in the fall (Sep 09) in Ann Arbor.

Northeast Ohio here. Akron, OH but willing to travel up to Cleveland/Brecksville, south to Canton, sides to Alliance, etc. Xbox Live tag is "HolyForce". Would like to get playing again to sharpen skills in preperation for SC5. Looks like fun.

Willing to meet new people and play some offline matches, too. I'm a really tall pale skinny geeky guy so you shouldn't find much trouble getting along with me for a few hundred games!

Northeast Ohio here. Akron, OH but willing to travel up to Cleveland/Brecksville, south to Canton, sides to Alliance, etc. Xbox Live tag is "HolyForce". Would like to get playing again to sharpen skills in preperation for SC5. Looks like fun.

Willing to meet new people and play some offline matches, too. I'm a really tall pale skinny geeky guy so you shouldn't find much trouble getting along with me for a few hundred games!
Likewise. I'd be glad to take turns driving back and forth. No problem heading out to Akron once in a while. I've been playing SC since 3 and have been seeking other worthy opponents!

My knowledge on Raphael isn't the best so it could make for some fun matches.

I'm game, Spider. I'm new to SC since 4, and I play both Raph and Kilik... but mostly Kilik right now because lovely things like 2A+K online bullshit. If you're not at yourself I might get some of that non-sense on you offline, but as you punish me for it I'm sure I'll evolve haha.

I play on Xbox using a standard controller so if you're PS3 we might have to figure something out. Shouldn't be a huge issue, however.

Maybe we can try to locate a couple others, get a couple systems setup and have some fun sharpening our skills for some future SC5 tournaments.

Well, I have no problem using PS3 or 360 controller. I know one other player who is at my level (Fallen) and he is always down to play SC. I'll be free this Sunday if you want to meet up at my place, or next weekend if you want to do something at your place.

Yeah, sounds good to me. I'd prefer Xbox because I'm used to it's controller. Where do you live? You can PM me an address if you want. I'll return PM with a little info about me so you know something about the stranger showing up!

Yes, but I'm in Brookville, mid-western part. :X
It's close to Dayton though.

Nice. There's about 4 of us now.

Me from Willoughby (Nightmare, Zasalamel, Asta, Siegfried)
ZMFallen from Willoughby (Voldo)
AxlRed37 is pretty close to you in the Daytonish area. (Tira)

If anyone is near Ohio and is down for making a trip, we might actually have a decent gathering soon..

Nice. There's about 4 of us now.

Me from Willoughby (Nightmare, Zasalamel, Asta, Siegfried)
ZMFallen from Willoughby (Voldo)
AxlRed37 is pretty close to you in the Daytonish area. (Tira)

If anyone is near Ohio and is down for making a trip, we might actually have a decent gathering soon..
Just wondering, where would we gather?

Hey, all!

Back when SCIV was new-ish, I posted to 8WR under the name "Darago." My most notable accomplishment was the creation of the Wisconsin matchmaking thread.

Now I'm a college student at Case Western, and I'm coming out of retirement for SCV. What's going on in this here state?

Back