[Ohio] Class is now in session

@Ketoshira-kun well here you go, you just went from someone who couldn't play online cos PSN and not knowing anyone to play offline in OH to a whole lotta people who play offline in OH and link to monthly tourney in OH have fun

Is the tournament going to be streamed? I only ask so I can promote it to the various Facebook pages. If not I may try to bring my LGP so I can at least record some of the matches. Ohio is under the radar it seems in the grand scheme of things.

I'll be in a room tonight on PSN running matches if any of you would like to join in. It's not as ideal as offline, but it's all I can do until the tournament.

Is the tournament going to be streamed? I only ask so I can promote it to the various Facebook pages. If not I may try to bring my LGP so I can at least record some of the matches. Ohio is under the radar it seems in the grand scheme of things.
Arcade Legacy has a stream setup. It's pretty sophisticated considering it's hella restrained by ghost mall shitternet.

I get online to play Soul Calibur a few times a week on PSN. I'll probably be online sometime Wednesday night after midnight to play some matches & get some practice in.

Ketoshira, if you look underneath everyone's avatar on here, they will usually have their XBL/PSN handles listed. Definitely add me on PSN & we'll get some online matches in. I'm from Northern Kentucky, but Cincinnati pretty much is home base for me since I live close. Hope to get some offline matches in with ya too sometime soon.

I play mostly on XBL... but considering I leave for Youmacon tomorrow morning, I may not get on tonight.

TiZ: I didn't see a tournament for SC5 at Youmacon this year. I'm wondering if there's going to be one on Friday for the game, or possibly Saturday? If it's on Friday, I won't be able to make it, but if there's one on Saturday by the time I show up, I'll definitely enter.

DopeDojo: I'll definitely add ya on PSN for sure the next time I'm online. It'd be awesome to get some matches in with ya.

Well a bit of bad news. My company is in the early stages of laying me off and closing my location in the coming weeks. While before it would have been easy to shell out money for taxis, greyhounds and motels for a night now it's not on the table until I line up a new job. So ill probably have to rain check this one. But good luck to all who are going I'll try to watch the stream.

Thanks for the add on PSN Ketoshira. Definitely looking forward to some matches online sometime soon. Also, Dope Dojo is correct that November 22nd at AL will be a good gathering for SC5 at the Alpha Attack tournament.

Sucks to hear about your job there Dope Dojo. Don't sweat about the tournament man. Real life stuff definitely comes first, so best of luck with everything there for sure.

Back