OmegaDR Wins Final Round 15 in Atlanta!

With 251 entrants, Final Round 15 in Atlanta, Georgia, may have been the largest Soul Calibur tournament on American soil in the history of the series! Huge congratulations to all the placers!

Top 8 are as follows;

1. OmegaDR (Nightmare- Miami)
2. Hawkeye (Natsu- Chicago)
3. Thuggish_Pond (Leixia- Chicago)
4. Wing Zero (Xiba- Atlanta)
5. Sword Lord (Pyrrha/Leixia- Atlanta)
5. Lolo (Yoshimitsu- Mexico City)
7. Dreamkiller (Natsu/Leixia- New York City)
7. EMP KDZ (Astaroth/Seigfried/Maxi- New Jersey)

[troll]Nah, we know you aren't. Unless, you decide to start spamming the same 6 moves with Leixia and mashing A B and K because you feel you are always on frame advantage lol. [/troll]

On a side note: It's a pity they didn't include Zass in this game from the start. I would have loved to see you beasting still with him. :)

I don't know, when I was goin around watchin random pool matches, I saw Nightmare more than any other character in the game. Seemed like a pretty good mix overall tho.

I could agree with that. I mean i saw Alpha Pat, Leixia and Nightmare the MOST.
Quite a few Natsu's, Pyrrha's, Mitsu's and Maxi's as well.
At least 3 or 4 Xiba's, Yoshi's, Voldo's, Asty's and hell even Raph's.

And those were just the ones i was paying attention too.

I don't know about you but I'm changing my name.
I can't wait for the next tournament!!!
Baajajajaja, man i think ill take your word changing my name, for real, im sad and ashamed, im going to give the money back cause, i dont feel like i did anything nightmare did all the work.

Shame on you guys shame on you guys.......................... top tier Sluties, i mean i don't get it why do you whores do it like that? selling your SOULS to the TOP TIERS charts

WEARING SHOES ISN'T REQUIRED TO PLAY BASKETBALL. PICKING A CHARACTER IS REQUIRED TO PLAY SOULCALIBUR. THE ARGUMENT FAILS AS A JOKE. I AM BETTER THAN YOU.

i like how everyone is trying to invalidate tiers by being sarcastic. if you don't like hearing people complain about tiers then hope for a patch cus this game is anything but balanced with some characters.

I personally think that saying its all about the player and not the character is also very wrong. Lots of people refuse to give the character credit. While i do agree that Omega is really good and that a player skillz is more important than how good a character is, you cannot pretend that its ONLY a player's skill that wins a tournament. Omega proved that he's one hell of a player but he also proved that Nightmare is one hell of a character if played well. All is not black or white.
People saying bla bla look at frame data. Frame data isn't the only deciding factor in SC V it is if you play a really mathematical game of safe attacks and block punishing game. Omega and Keev play an insane spacing and whiff punishing game. They mind fuck their opponents install fear and condition them to do want they want. Nightmare is REALLY good for this kind of gameplay.

As for tier rankings i won't say shit cause it's far too early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back