Overwatch

if I remember correctly, Sombra's hacking is on a 12 second cool down, but the teleport thing and the invis are on 6 second cool downs. Both very short making her pretty damn mobile. Her ult charges super fast(we're talking Call Mech speeds if she has a target), is instant, and lasts 6 seconds denying ability use and shields. This includes Zenyatta, Zarya, and Symmetra's shields that are part of their health bars and Lucio ult. Damage is comparable to Tracer, but with Soldier 76 effective range(unconfirmed on my end until she hits PTR, but from video I've seen, definitely more range than Tracer) AND a larger clip than either of them at 60 bullets. She also has 200hp, no shield or armor.
So she's just as(maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less) mobile than Tracer, has a larger effective range than Tracer, a bigger clip than Tracer, more HP than Tracer....Basically once Sombra's out....why pick Tracer? I'm not saying she's OP(I haven't played her yet and can't really judge), but she seems to do everything you'd pick Tracer for and then some.

Oh yeah, she sees enemies at half life or lower through walls too.

if I remember correctly, Sombra's hacking is on a 12 second cool down, but the teleport thing and the invis are on 6 second cool downs. Both very short making her pretty damn mobile. Her ult charges super fast(we're talking Call Mech speeds if she has a target), is instant, and lasts 6 seconds denying ability use and shields. This includes Zenyatta, Zarya, and Symmetra's shields that are part of their health bars and Lucio ult. Damage is comparable to Tracer, but with Soldier 76 effective range(unconfirmed on my end until she hits PTR, but from video I've seen, definitely more range than Tracer) AND a larger clip than either of them at 60 bullets. She also has 200hp, no shield or armor.
So she's just as(maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less) mobile than Tracer, has a larger effective range than Tracer, a bigger clip than Tracer, more HP than Tracer....Basically once Sombra's out....why pick Tracer? I'm not saying she's OP(I haven't played her yet and can't really judge), but she seems to do everything you'd pick Tracer for and then some.

Oh yeah, she sees enemies at half life or lower through walls too.
I feel that she's a little too strong looking at her. That hacking ability in particular is going to make some heroes all but worthless.

so how is sombra?
haven't had the chance to play her yet, too busy with WD2 and D2 :P
I played her in training mode. She has potential. Her primary weapon is very good. She has the potential to be very sneaky with her teleports and cloaking device. She has useful ability to disable enemies' abilities with her hacking. She would be a good counter against characters like Tracer.

so how is sombra?
haven't had the chance to play her yet, too busy with WD2 and D2 :P
She's really good but requires some actual teamwork and planning to be at her most effective. After playing a couple games with and as her, I still believe she kind of makes Tracer a sub-optimal pick. Only real thing Tracer has over Sombra is her ability to remove a tank by herself with her ult, but I would still rather have Sombra for the team wide ability denial ult.

Tracer has more overall firepower and maneuverability than Sombra.

Sombra has more effective staying power and some level of zone control. She'll thrive on King of the Hill maps, but point control maps like Hanamura she tends to suffer.

Sombra's damage is among the lower end of the Offense class. Not as low as Genji's, but still fairly low. Her spread is worse than Soldier's, better than Tracer's. It is still very decent, however.

So,bea's ability to teleport anywhere on the map makes her quite dangerous and cunnin.e

Orisa is hard to figure. She has way too much ammo, RMB doesn't use any, she can last a really long time with shield and fortify staggering, but crumbles very quickly without them.

Her weapon has no hit scan on it either.

Orisa is super fun, I keep going back to the PTR just so I can play her. I think she's a super strong option for an off-tank but I doubt she'll do what she's intended for and replace Reinhardts in some comps, time will tell though. They did already nerf her ammo capacity(200 down to 150) and her ult charge (added 15% more build up) so Blizzard felt she was pretty strong as well it seems.

Orissa is incredibly durable if you stagger fortify and shield cooldowns.

She'll easily collapse to focus fire just like every other tank.

What is a shame is that she lacks the durability, to stand without a shield. It would be nicer if she could deploy shields to friendly targets more often than for herself.

Back