Patroklos' 10 best moves

My top 10 (excluding AA, 2A and BB and in no order):

- 66B. Backstep destroyer, nasty damage on hit.
- 1K. Shin kick. Pat is clearly a ex-MMA competitor
- 4K. Rib snapper. Easy to keep the pressure on with this kick if they try to step or whatever. Also another MMA kick
- 236AB. I use this a lot. TC. Deceivable range. Mid, horizontal and reverse mix-up. One of his best.
- Throws. His throws are good. I use them regularly
- 44A. The times when you are on the defensive and the opponent wants to step, throw this out. Combos on counter-hit, hopefully into CE if you have it.
- wrA+B. While rising punisher. Duck a throw? This. You can even throw it out as a normal attack to catch step. Combos into shield bash or CE for good damage. Doesn't get punished like it should either, I get away with it a lot.
- 22_88K. Its not an amazing move but I like it. Good range and only -8 on block.
- A+B. With the finding of the glitch, this move is ridiculous damage off a correct read.
- 3B. Staple launcher. Doesn't always get punished as it should due to a little bit of blockstun and gets decent damage off BE or CE combos.

Honourable mentions: B+K. Damage + CE makes me wanna throw up sometimes, especially on counter-hit. 3A, 11K, 8_9K

I've not made a top 10 list before, but Patroklos has some pretty unique moves with amazing frame data, so I'mma go ahead and start listing.
  • 66B - This attack has pretty much everything going on for it. Hit-stun to set up combos, TC frames, only -2 on block and decent guard burst damage. Its only weakness is sidestep.
  • 1K - Unseeable low kick, with added "I WIN" at the end of the round. Tbh, the main reason I use this is to make people duck and eat 66B.
  • 236B - My go-to punisher with a BE version for extra damage. Never use it unless you're pretty sure it'll hit though.
  • WS A+B - Best way to punish from crouch. What's more, the move is called 'Justice Liver Blow'; need I say more?
  • 236K - Builds meter like a bitch and does pretty big damage to people who roll around after knockdowns. It's damn risky to throw out randomly so I use it mainly as a combo ender when I want to build meter. It's always nice to have a full bar in case you find yourself in a position to RO with his CE.
  • 1B - I adore this move, it looks like it should be punishable yet it's neutral on block, so you can poke your opponent afterwards. Once they respect your frame advantage, it opens you up to your mix-up game. And if they don't, CH 6BBB is always nice.
  • 44A - People will be tempted to sidestep because of that 66B, so that's when this move becomes godlike. What's that, you want to sidestep? Ok, but here's a horizontal mid that'll combo into my CE. As if that wasn't enough, it's only -2 on block!
  • CE - when your opponent is within 5 feet of an edge or low wall, they should be terrified to do anything. And if they're not, CE or combo into his CE for the insta-RO.
  • B+K - if your opponent relies too much on highs or throws, this will make them panic. One good read and this TC can turn matches around, especially if you have meter for a CE (which, thanks to 236K, you probably will). Furthermore, the guard burst damage is just stupid and unless the opponent baits this out, they'll probably just stand there and block it.
  • 33B - The above nine moves are all you need, but having a launcher that's only -12 on block is pretty useful too. I'd rather use this than 3B.
I know a lot of people would put A+B up there too, but since Pat has the best meter building in the game, it gives you incentive to use regular GI and start GI wars. Though I don't deny how useful A+B is in shutting down your opponent's moveset.

• 1B - I adore this move, it looks like it should be punishable yet it's neutral on block, so you can poke your opponent afterwards. Once they respect your frame advantage, it opens you up to your mix-up game. And if they don't, CH 6BBB is always nice.
I thought I had forgotten something. Awesome move just to gauge reaction then hit them with big damage off the next read.

9K is a very solid move IMO. Frame trapping into it works a charm. 1K into 9K or 44A into 9K... you get the point. Granted it is linear so dont get predictable.

#1) 66B (this move is kind of a no brainer. Who doesn't use it?)
#2) AA . i12 is always nice. No other reason why I like it.
#3) BB. Standard i15 BB with decent damage
#4) 2A. TC i13 that leaves in FC. Standard 2A.
#5) 4K. Having a safe i15 mid that kills step in one direction is nice.
#6) 1K. Unseeable low with decent damage for a low poke.
#7) 2B. Nothing particularly special about this move, but for some reason I really like it and I use it quite a bit.
#8) 3A. The nice thing about this move is that there are a few characters who's fastest move is i13, since this move is -12, it's a godsend in certain match-ups. Covers long distance, horizontal mid, TC.
#9) 33B. IMO this is just a safer version of 3B. A bit slower than 3B, but a lot safer. It's great for the same reason that 3A is good, it's only -12 which is safe to some characters and that's pretty damn good for a launcher.
#10) B+K. HUGE damage, works wonders for ducking under highs, VERY nice guard damage.

Honorable mentions:

44A

44B

Wr A+B

A+B

22AA

3KK

44KK

Moves I never use at all:

9B+K

44B+K

4B