Patroklos A+B Glitch (SCV v1.03)

Maybe it hit on the side or at the back then? You usually get more damage that way than hitting the front.

Hey drake.

So i finally got around to playing with this. Its not even hard to do. And the damage is just so high. I think im gonna have to pick up patrokolos, this is just to stupid to pass up. 1/2 life no meter for predicting a mid, lolz. Just retarded.

It is pretty damn good when you can hit it. As an aside, I hate stab attacks.

1B:B is a 1 frame window. A+B's 88 damage version is a 2 frame window.
Does it feel like this window moves sometimes?

I was playing RTD recently and I just couldn't hit the supercharge version for the life of me. I tested it in training and the timing seemed earlier than what I'm used to (when using it against some of Mitsu's moves).

Maybe it's just me...

It feels to me that when you do it off the auto GI you have to hit the second A+B sooner than you do without the GI. I've only done it a little so I'm not totally sure but it seemed like it.

I tested this and I've got 99(No clue how I did it but somehow got it), 95, 93, 92, 90, 89, 88.

Another thing that's random is that sometimes pat will hit them in the stomach and do 95 damage witch looks slightly different then the regular A+B.

Hmmmm, Im struggling with this. Is it hold then tap or the other way round? I just seem to get the normal version everytime

Hmmmm, Im struggling with this. Is it hold then tap or the other way round? I just seem to get the normal version everytime
In my experience, you hold, wait for the green light to fade (this is subjective...), then let go and press and hold again immediately after.

If "_" is hold, and "." is let go, then it's like

_________._______

if that makes any sense...

If you tap once, then tap again and hold (i.e. double-tap and hold, or _._______ ), you'll get the quick 60 damage version.
If you hold, then tap and hold, you'll hit twice (80 damage version)...

Play around with the timing of the second tap. The speed is like 3B (18 frames).

http://8wayrun.com/threads/patroklos-a-b-glitch-scv-v1-03.14122/page-2#post-527101

The problem with using the green light as a visual cue is though, that it changes on a successful GI.
I can do it consistently on neutral but thats not really worth anything because you will probably only hit with that move on GI.

The "short" version is very easy to do but the problem with that is, that it leaves a "hole" in your aGI window, so thats an issue for me personally.

That's true. (I believe at times even the input window moves on successful GI... other times it doesn't look like it though...)

I guess you could use the visual cue in practice and try to get some muscle memory down to learn the timing. Then, set up the training dummy to retaliate after blocking an attack, and practice the GI on that.

In any case the initial A+B input does require holding, if only for a short period. Pat kind of "twitches" when you input the second A+B (which is what causes it to hit twice, I'm guessing...)

Back