Pepsi vs. Coke 5

Which side?

• Coke

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 38 51.4%

• Total voters
i said better.. not good...lol. I won't touch the damn stuff unless its free ..heh. Speaking of which they totally bullshitted ppl out of their free stuff -.-

I voted for Coke. Pepsi has a strange aftertaste That I don't like

Oh and Don't worry nam i'll help keep this topic alive for you.

pepsiman.jpg

PEPSIMAN !!

I like it better because it has a sweeter taste to it.

he should be in the next Soul Calibur...

Thats Japan for you. What better way to advratise soda then with a SUPERHERO!

Funny enough he was playable in the japanese verson of Fighting Vipers. AND he got his own PS1 GAME

BUT CAN HE DEFEAT THE MIGHTY COKEMAN? TUNE IN NEXT EPISODE!

Nope... cuz it tastes shitty and blows ass.

Literally, makes me shit in like 2 minutes.

Dr Pepper was originally made with prune juice. The slogan in fact, in like the 1880's was: "A glass at 8 and 2 keeps you regular!" or something to this effect.

the primary reason for Pepsi winning the blind tests is because it tastes sweeter, which most people tend to like. people choose the sweeter one.

however, that in and of itself does not determine people's general preference for one or the other. the reason? because the blind taste test is a very artificial environment that only measures the initial reaction and doesn't take into consideration other pertinent factors such as the sensation one has after drinking a whole can of the drink(s). it is suggested that many people prefer the aftertaste of Coke, but this is something that is less easy to identify when under this type of examination, because you're only really sipping the drink. some people tire of Pepsi's sweetness after a can or more. these things can help in explaining why Coke fails the sip test, but is still the #1 cola worldwide.

and sorry to say, but the power of suggestion through advertising and other means is not something you can really dismiss, or even escape unless you face the possibility with an open mind. and additionally, you taste with your eyes and your memory as support to your tongue and nose.

now everyone go and read "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell.

I like the taste myself, but to each their own. Never makes me poop. Strange. Psylocide or NMK, just outta curiosity does Mr Pibb do the same thing to you?

Hmmm... ever since Dr Pepper side effects, i stayed away from Mr. Pibb. I guess it will be a decent experiment.

I like the taste myself, but to each their own. Never makes me poop. Strange. Psylocide or NMK, just outta curiosity does Mr Pibb do the same thing to you?
I dunno. It's been ages since I've had any, since there are few places that sell it. But I remember it tasting slightly better than Dr. Pepper. If I had some, I'd experiment to see if it's the new carbonated laxative.

And just for the record, I don't have bowel prolems. I'm just a big guy, which unfortunately means... well, draw your own conclusions.

The article requires a couple changes.

"It probably has specks of the original concoction on its pages," Waters said, attempting to raise the price of his impending sale.

Michael Riley, chief cataloger and historian for Heritage Auction Galleries, said they think it's an early recipe for Dr Pepper.

"We just feel like it's the earliest version of it," he said, salivating at the prospect of suckering in buyers while legally promising nothing.

Back