Personal character preference list and why

Well, if you replied for your own fun, that kinda means you cared that I called you out for complaining about Maxi. It's even funnier to me since you seem to play Natsu, a character that has good match ups with most characters.
ugh why do u ppl love me soooo much. i know u want me but im sorry i dont feel the same haha. see solo i try to but they just keep coming

Ohmygod, this thread is hilarious. Please keep it going!
FateStayNight-RinLaughing.gif

As much as I want to rail on Stickman for being an idiot, I can't really do it in a way that hasn't been done and doesn't fuel his attention-whoredom. I don't really want the thread locked for shit flinging because I think it's a really cool discussion.

So instead I'm going back on topic.
Just reiterations/updates to my other previous post earlier in the thread. Spoilered for length:
Favourites:
DJin: I think I'm one of like 3 DJ mains here and I don't even know how good I am with him. However, playing as him is so goddamn fun, fucking lazers everywhere. Scoring an RO by punching someone into the god damn astral chaos is hilarious. But enough of that, he isnt SC
Hilde: Used to be my main until I actually played DJ and found out that a horrible range isn't as bad as it seems. Hilde is still way up there, in fact in my stats her and DJ have equal percentage. Hilde style was the style I made my first CaS in V and it just stuck. Her hold gimmick is an excellent learning tool to break me out of my past habits as a button mashing scrub. Plus her moves are really cool to watch. I adore her 66A+B and her hold B~B.
Kilik/Xiba: Kilik was my main for 2-4 but I haven't gotten around to playing Xiba much until recently. At first I wasn't too keen on Xiba at first because he wasn't my waifu but I'm getting to learning him now since he's got the potential to be absolutely ridiculous, and the computer wrecks me with him 80% of the time. I also have a thing for polearms and hitting people with sticks and the like, and some of Xiba's moves are funny.
Maxi: Maxi is a hilarious character. I think he's come back to life more times than Zasalamel has. His style is really fun as well. I think that Maxi is one of those characters that's got an interesting learning curve; intimidating to newbies yet relatively easy to pick up, kind of mediocre at mid level skill [like me, I'm not gonna lie I am a terrible Maxi], a goddamn murderer in skilled hands. Plus he's just so amusing to watch and listen to. Silly kung fu noises errywhere
Patroklos: He has by far the most interesting S&S style that I've seen throughout the whole series. I never really fancied the Alexandras before because they all seemed a bit too similar for my taste. Pat's style has some personality that wasn't present in the other S&S styles, hell it's even present in his stance. I'm not too keen on his character but he's got one hell of a trollface and his taunt is one of the best imo.

Honourable Mentions:
Cervantes: He's one of those characters that I like but can't utilize properly. It's just straight up badass, I'm gonna do all this spinny shit and then pop a cap in your god damn face. His BE throw is my favourite way to end a match.
Viola: I could care less about her character but holy shit damage from all sides. She's got kind of an interesting design too, which I like.
Elysium: Dat BS critical edge. I like her Soul Calibur versions of all the weapons as well. They're pretty.
Dampierre: This doesn't even need an explanation. I did his A throw and hit myself in the face and scored an RO on LS Kilik. I was laughing into next tuesday even while I was getting wrecked afterwards.

Least Favourties:
ZWEI: To me he seems like too much work for not enough profit. I'm not too keen on his design much either, seems too Twilight/HT. He has potential to be fleshed out into something cool in the future, but for now I'll pass....
Astaroth: I'm horrible with him, I'm horrible against him. I'm kind of bummed that he was taken in over Rock as well, Rock was a cooler character even though I didn't use either of them much.
Patsuka: Same deal with Astaroth. I can't bring myself to learn him much when there are many more appealing options, but I fully expect to get justice shoved up my ass whenever he shows up...
Tira: I like her style but I hate playing it. Even with stance changes there doesn't seem to be a lot of interesting variants in her movesets imo. Plus I'm not really a fan of the character.
Mimikilik: WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

End absurdly long post :P
EDIT: Holy crap spoilers are on the fritz. I'll just remove em

I believe there is an anti-maxi thread Belial posted somewhere in the mitsu forums (I think). You should give that a shot :D I struggle with maxi too, because it can be really difficult to learn how to fight him and his 90247983749 stances. But if you are fighting a button masher maxi, you can GI/JG/step/interrupt a lot of things. There are many ways to stop many of maxi's stance shinannnegans. Once you figure out his stance transitions and attacks, the match up will be incredibly easier. The only thing I like to "spam" with maxi is 6A+B because it is so GODLIKE

Anyways, my favorite character is definitely both versions of patty cakes. Something about a male SnS and male Setsuka style makes me like him. My only complaint is bowl cut. Get a new hairdo SON! Also 66B all day baby. Nobody escapes my BnB stabs!

I also like Cerv because iGDR looks cool, but I find his backstep to be very appalling. I like Nightmare for agA and that GIANT ASS BACKSTEP. Seriously, one backstep puts him at the perfect 3B range. I like Sieg because of agA and stance dance trolling. I like Aeon purely because he is a lizard, but I don't like his playstyle, aside from 66A and his ring out nonsense.

Now... I dislike Pyrrha and Leixia. Mostly because of their voices. One can get so tired of hearing PPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA all day from Pyrrha. All of Leixia's lines are pretty annoying, although I do like unblockable canceling. "thi-thi-thi-thi-thi-thi-thi-thi-thi". I don't really dislike fighting against any character, I only really dislike fighting against certain playstyles. Turtle Ivy and Hilde are annoying for me because pat has the arm length of an ant and he can't punish certain moves like Ivy 214B.

Don't bother he will just call you a grab/low spammer because he just holds G all day. I can't believe I got that many Guard Bursts.

This is my last one on the topic though.
I got like 10 grabs in one match man. Lol

Back