[Philadelphia, PA] 1-800-GET-THAT-CHICKEN

Hmm, this may actually be closer to a normal session than I thought. JJJ and Ando can't make it, I have no idea if KDZ/Bibulus are coming because of BONE tomorrow, and the new south jersey guys said they're not sure if they can make it yet.

So yeah, seems like things will be manageable, for anybody who considered not coming because of space

Ha so, I went from thinking this might be the biggest session we've ever had to it looking like it might be a bit smaller than usual.

I have currently only heard back from people who've said they're not coming, nobody's actually confirmed that they are

Just wanted to say GGs to everyone I played at Hubbs' place last night and nice meeting the new faces there too. Great practice guys!

Thanks for coming thru again Chris.

BTW Guys I am going to possibly start running the Grand Master Monthlies again @Classic Game Junkie and I want SC5 to be in the mix along with UMvC and AE2012. If and when I do start I want a strong showing from the SC crowd. Eric said nobody showed for the UP tournies but that was because it was on a sunday and weekly.

I might do this on a thursday... if not then on saturdays again.

Speak up, I want to hear your voice if your interested.

BTW Guys I am going to possibly start running the Grand Master Monthlies again @Classic Game Junkie and I want SC5 to be in the mix along with UMvC and AE2012. If and when I do start I want a strong showing from the SC crowd. Eric said nobody showed for the UP tournies but that was because it was on a sunday and weekly.

I'm good with pretty much any tournament I can afford and get a ride to if it's on Saturdays. If it's on Thursdays, I'll probably be busy most of the time.

Why you guys not show up to The Break Weeklies?

Sorry Jay, I can't make them because of work.

Thanks for coming thru again Chris.

I might do this on a thursday... if not then on saturdays again.

Speak up, I want to hear your voice if your interested.

Thursday would not work for me, Rob. I can't guarantee making all of them even if they're on a Saturday, but that works better than the weekdays.

Rob if you're serious, I'll support it. I had gone to UP for those SCV tournies and I was the only one... But I'll be there. If it's on a Saturday that you chose, can it be late in the evening? Like 5PM or 6PM?

Back