Players you no longer see anymore

xxNOVASTARxx: I remember someone recommended me to this player once. I forgot how but he was ONE awesome Siegfred both in SCIV and in SCV. One thing I'm guilty of is that when I would lose to him really bad, I would always sell myself short by saying "Damn I suck." NOVA would constantly be the one saying I don't. Eventually he snapped and said this-> "You keep saying you suck because you want me to ensure how good you are!" I think I must've annoyed him because he stopped speaking to me afterwards.

I'm turning back the hands of time here to the days of SC II & when that was big.

Has anyone seen Semi? His Astaroth was the best I'd ever seen. He had beaten FloE at Evo one year & then I don't recall seeing him again.

Then there was Srayer who had a very stylish Nightmare. He was from Cali, just like Semi.

Now to some more of the Chicago crowd, I already mentioned FloE above, who's Taki will be in SCII's lore forever.

I had the opportunity to stay with the greatest player I had ever seen in person. And a huge thank you to this player for letting me stay and have fun in Chicago at his place for a few days.
That player being FetZ. His Cervantes was the stuff of legends. He could hit all the just frames on order & was so nasty with his reflexes and 50/50 games. He could also use other characters like Yunsung....yes Yunsung! I believe when he lived in Orlando that was his main. Then there was his Kilik. I had heard he won 30 in a row in Japan before a tourney out there. He was at that tourney in place of Kageh, an absolutely awesome Ivy player that won Nationals in Soul Calibur II.

And there was Fury from Chicago, who's Nightmare was amongst the greatest I had ever seen. Just like his name suggests, his play was evil although he was a great guy in person.

Another player I remember from Chicago is XCTU. Lightning quick reflexes and a nasty set of girl characters made me whimper away wondering what I was doing. Of course, XCTU stood for Xianghua, Cassandra & Talim User.

Last but not least from Chicago was Everlast/-ThatFag-. His Kilik was so much fun to play against that it actually extended the time we planned on staying in Chicago. He wore a skirt to the tourney we attended at a Mall in Chicago. He was one crazy, cool dude!

Anyways, I hope someone out there in Cyber Space remembers these players or that one of the players themselves has the chance to know they made a difference.

hueypiano: Very Tough Mitsu. (I know that's JJJ)

ytcop: An Ezio. A very laggy Ezio.

Sakura_Kitsune: I still see her. I'm just choosing not to.

Kunyeiji77777: I don't see her anymore and would rather it stay that way.

Corrondo25: Though I ran into him the other day, It's very rare that I see him. I think playing SC so much ruined his personality.

Last edited:
JJJ is still around on PSN and in tourneys

Sakura_Kitsune has started playing offline and in tourneys...and from what I hear he's super nice, so I'm happy for him.

Kunyeiji77777 is a piece of shit that hangs around with other pieces of shits like, Danniboy, wiseman, buffy45 etc

Corrondo...France French cowards Kappa

He sure as hell isn't nice to me. Him playing in tourneys is kinda hard to believe. I made him ragequit a couple of times.

He sure as hell isn't nice to me. Him playing in tourneys is kinda hard to believe. I made him ragequit a couple of times.
agreed he was/is abrasive online...however he did attend winter brawl last weekend and from I hear, everyone's given him positive reviews in person

I'm turning back the hands of time here to the days of SC II & when that was big.

Has anyone seen Semi? His Astaroth was the best I'd ever seen. He had beaten FloE at Evo one year & then I don't recall seeing him again.
I heard he turned out to be a bit of a scumbag and vanished not long after some issues or something.

That player being FetZ. His Cervantes was the stuff of legends. He could hit all the just frames on order & was so nasty with his reflexes and 50/50 games. He could also use other characters like Yunsung....yes Yunsung! I believe when he lived in Orlando that was his main. Then there was his Kilik. I had heard he won 30 in a row in Japan before a tourney out there. He was at that tourney in place of Kageh, an absolutely awesome Ivy player that won Nationals in Soul Calibur II.
He posted a few times when SCV came out. That's about it tho.

kenhowe: I've mentioned him earlier. This is just the long version of how I've known him. I first met him when I was looking for sessions to join in SCIV. Almost all the sessions were 1bar players. There was only one 4bar room open hosted by a player named kenhowe and no one else was in it. It was like a session that was opened just for me and it seemed as though no one else had any intention of joining in. When we first battled, it was my first experience against a true pro Kilik. He did these long combos that I have never seen at the time. When he used Ivy, He did her calamity every time I got near. Ivy's calamity is the hardest grapple move to pull off in the game and he did it like it was nothing. During our battles, he began using a mic. He sounded like one of those guys that can be easily disturbed.

Much like my experiences with ErgoPhoenix, kenhowe gave me the names of his most challenging players. This is how I've learned about 7 more pro players known as KrayzieCD, Something_Unique, RTD, PorkLoafKing, Ring_PL, Woahhzz and SamEJIV. I've only met 5 out of 7. Ring_PL and PorkLoafKing are the two I didn't meet. However Ring did participate in this thread not too long ago. kenhowe told me that RTD was the grand champion at the time and also said that Something_Unique is like the third degree champion or he came in third place... idk... it was unclear. I did my research on RTD. I've sent him messages and never gotten any response. It's only been ONE time that I've played him online in SCIV. His profile name was RTD_ATL at the time. When I spoke to him, he seemed highly AND I MEAN HIGHLY upset about something. This is exactly what he said-> "They banned my character!!! They banned my character!!!" I had no clue what he meant. He did fine using Ivy but... not quite on kenhowe's level which didn't exactly meet my expectations. RTD said that he was trying to main her now. After that, I never saw RTD again.

Then I persued Something_Unique. He seemed genuine and said that I was welcome to battle him. It has always been hard to catch him though. The same couldn't be said about Woahhzz and KrayzieCD because they were all over the place but they never said anything to me. Then I went to persue SamEJIV and it was like trying to persue a ghost account because sometimes the system would tell me that his profile name doesn't exist. I did eventually meet Sam but it was under odd circumstances.

kenhowe began schooling me on things the game doesn't show you in the training mode. He taught me how to do better combos with characters, he taught me Kilik's Just-Asura (I can still do it :D) and he taught me how to break grabs. He didn't teach me Ivy's calamity though. I ended up learning that on my own. Even with all of that time he spent trying to get me to adjust to the game a lot better, he was still improving himself. He certainly won against draconoir the next time he battled him and he had completely triumphed over KrayzieCD. He said the only player he couldn't beat was Woahhzz who was then the grand champion at that time.

Along with all of that, I've managed to play other online games with him too. He adapted to Mortal Kombat really fast and beat me as he usually did in SoulCalibur. I learned that he had a youtube channel as well. He always spoke of something called a Ducat which was something I was completely unfamiliar with until later that I found out he was into motorcycles. The last time I spoke with kenhowe, he said that I should strongly get a PS4. This could be why I don't see him anymore. I told him that I wasn't going to get one anytime soon. Even now I'm not sure when I'll get one. Life is passing me by pretty fast. I'm an old man compared to most players I battle with online now.

Last edited:
Corrondo25: Yes. I even have a long story to tell about this guy as well. Though he still comes on sometimes, it is extremely rare that I see him now. Back in the days of SCIV, he often used a mic. He was always talking about that most players did not want to play him. I could not understand why at the time when I was still a little new. He began showing me a few pointers about how to break out of stuns. I remember I used to always accidently jump while trying to break out of stuns and Corrondo said I should try to practice NOT doing that. Corrondo DID have a few other friends that played him a lot. One of them was a player named Takei_Samurai7 (Another player I don't see anymore). Corrondo hung out with him a lot and I really enjoyed being there with them when we all had mics.

I remember I wanted to match Corrondo up with kenhowe. kenhowe said he knew Corrondo, he didn't like Corrondo and said that Corrondo is NOT a good player despite of him being 3 spaces away from the top rank in ranked matches. kenhowe and a few other players I've met said that the online ranking means nothing. This is also when kenhowe introduced me to the true meaning of lag tactics or lag moves. He did experimenting of some matches we've had and used certain moves saying "Here. Try to block this move, that's ALL Corrondo does!" There's even been times that I gave Corrondo some challenges as well. I can only say that Corrondo wasn't nearly as tough as he now is in SCV. I honestly really liked Corrondo25 and Takei_Samurai7 as well. Some players I spoke to in 8wayrun kept saying that if Corrondo ever shows up to a tournament, THEN we can take him seriously.

But as time went on, I began to know Corrondo well enough to notice when he uses different accounts. There was NAMU-GETREADY and Cute_Flower. Then he began talking about something involving him losing his main psn account. I can definitely understand how that can bomb someone out. Corrondo was always a nice guy and he always knew me as CaptainBoomz03. However Corrondo is definitely not the only who lost his main account. I even had different accounts as well. The-Apprentice2 has my alt back then. Now my new alt is WOMAN_KISS (Maybe to trick players into thinking that I'm a girl to avoid getting kicked out which kinda works.... until they ask lol... hell I'm just THAT desperate to play) Having or portraying the female gender is actually a weak point to most players even for those who are actually girl gamers. EVERYONE loves girls.

After awhile during the times of SCV, Corrondo25 wasn't the nice guy I once known him to be. He began using his mic less and less and then stopped using it entirely. It's actually been recently since I've last played him. It was about 2 weeks ago when I was using my alt acc WOMAN_KISS. He wrecked me over and over again with his Yoshimitzu saying "Alt account and you still get wrecked!" over and over again and he kept saying it non-stop. "Alt account and you still get wrecked!" "Alt account and you still get wrecked!" "Alt account and you still get wrecked!" I knew he was trying to annoy me. I didn't want to say anything at first but since I know Corrondo better than most other players, I figured that what I could to say to him would gain a better understanding than any insult I could throw at him. I told him about the past between me and him. This is exactly what I said to him-> "What happen to you? You were really cool back in SCIV. You really liked to use a mic back then. I remember you used alt accounts too like NAMU-GETREADY." Then he said "You know all this, and you Still Get Wrecked lol!" Then I said "You were the one to taught me how to shake out of stuns and NOT to jump while doing it, It's your old buddy CaptainBoomz03." From that, he was no longer insulting. I knew I had kinda made him guilty. Then another player that was an A1 came into the room who Corrondo decided not to ready up against... I ended up defeating him. Then I said "You see that Corrondo? I don't always get wrecked." Then Corrondo said "That's because you are superior to most players and could be the best if you really wanted to be." When he said that, it kinda felt like it was his way of taking back everything he said to me earlier. It wasn't a long conversation but I was content with how it ended.

This will probably be the last player I tell a long story about... could actually be the last player I had a long history with anyway. I hope to see everyone again when we finally get SCVI.

Woahhzz: Ok so I exaggerated a bit. But this one won't be so long I don't think. As I said earlier, I've learned about Woahhzz from my old master kenhowe. There has been lots AND I MEAN LOTS of times that I would try to join a session with kenhowe and he used to always tell me that he was busy fighting Woahhzz. I would say "Invite me! Invite me!" and he would say "Not now! Beating on Woahhzz!" which I find kind of silly because he always seemed to be in a bad mood afterwards when I finally do join him.

As for me, I didn't have to worry about trying to pursue Woahhzz because he was ALL OVER THE PLACE. From what I remember, he was good with ALL characters. The only character I've never seen him pick was Yoda (Thank goodness for that... never was fond of Yoda being a SC character) I've certainly had my battles with Woahhzz. I only won ONE time... out of over 500 tries. That was in SCIV. In SCV I never could win. As far as how well I DO know Woahhzz, I remember sending him quite a number of messages and he NEVER responded to any of them. Now I wasn't going to pull the same thing I pulled with Xephukai and get banned from 8wayrun again so I was convinced that maybe Woahhzz just doesn't talk.

Later on when I was browsing around 8wayrun, I learned that Woahhzz doesn't quite write that good. I remember a few players told me that when they were doing a tourney, that were letting other players do the commentary on the video and Woahhzz was one of them. They said that Woahhzz did awful in commentary and they may as well not have given him a mic. But for what Woahhzz lacks in speech or in any kind of communication, he DEFINITELY makes up for it with his skills as a Soul Calibur player 1000 times over. Very fun games from Woahhzz it has been.

Last edited:
Darkon360x: I probably shouldn't mention him because he's likely still around but I haven't seen him in a good minute. Maybe I just want to tell my history about him. He's actually the first to introduce me to these crazy appearance mods that some players do to their characters. They had me intrigued on an intense level. Darkon360x is no doubt a stronger player than me but he appears to be another individual that doesn't only focus on the competition much like myself. I also play Soul Calibur for the Character Creation. SCIV is where it all started for me. Being the best was never that important to me but it doesn't mean I won't do my best against whoever I'm up against. Darkon360x as I can imagine is REALLY into the character creation. I guess there are ways to make your character unique even without mods so I take it that Darkon360x wanted to take an easier route. Though I don't think that those mods are that easy to apply into the game. It's been a few times that I've asked Darkon360x how he does those mods. He never told me. I eventually did get the information but by then I've already stopped caring about it.

One thing I remember is a lot of penises... also a Mitzurugi with a girls body by Darkon360x... but a lot of PENISES. Normally no one would need to use any special mods to make a highly aroused penis stick out of their character's pants. From a distance, it looks like a guy going fishing... ... with a rod meant for catching whales. Darkon360x haves a BUTT NAKED Patrokolas with a BIG PENIS sticking WAY OUT like a telescope reaching out to make new discoveries by using the 66B+G grab on any opponent he could find. They are oral discoveries. It's like "Which mouth will do the perfect job of blowing it out of the water for me?" I've seen lot of players (especially ones who uses these mods) make a LOT of penises. I've never once seen anyone make a vagina. In fact, that was my intention if I knew how to use those mods. I wanted to be the VAGINA guy. For now, the closest I can get to being the vagina guy is by creating my women and adding pubic hair that can be seen while wearing the most skin revealing bottoms. (No special mods used) REPROBEAN_CHILD knows this. Aside from me also doing armpit hair on my women, I actually made some impressions to a number of players. It is safe to say that most guys prefers a vagina that doesn't have any pubic hair at all... so it's fortunate for me to say that I'm just old school. Hairy Vaginas FTW! Players asked me how to do it and I've gladly told them. I'm a nice guy and I only find it fascinating to see a player or two aspiring to be more like me.

Darkon360x haves a number of posts on this thread and I really do hope that he reads this. A lot of players that I knew and liked only lives on through my memories and as I talk about them and the history that I've had with them today, it still feels like they're still here with me. Great Games! Great Fun! :D

Last edited:
Darkon360x: I probably shouldn't mention him because he's likely still around but I haven't seen him in a good minute. Maybe I just want to tell my history about him. He's actually the first to introduce me to these crazy appearance mods that some players do to their characters. They had me intrigued on an intense level. Darkon360x is no doubt a stronger player than me but he appears to be another individual that doesn't only focus on the competition much like myself. I also play Soul Calibur for the Character Creation. SCIV is where it all started for me. Being the best was never that important to me but it doesn't mean I won't do my best against whoever I'm up against. Darkon360x as I can imagine is REALLY into the character creation. I guess there are ways to make your character unique even without mods so I take it that Darkon360x wanted to take an easier route. Though I don't think that those mods are that easy to apply into the game. It's been a few times that I've asked Darkon360x how he does those mods. He never told me. I eventually did get the information but by then I've already stopped caring about it.

One thing I remember is a lot of penises... also a Mitzurugi with a girls body by Darkon360x... but a lot of PENISES. Normally no one would need to use any special mods to make a highly aroused penis stick out of their character's pants. From a distance, it looks like a guy going fishing... ... with a rod meant for catching whales. Darkon360x haves a BUTT NAKED Patrokolas with a BIG PENIS sticking WAY OUT like a telescope reaching out to make new discoveries by using the 66B+G grab on any opponent he could find. They are oral discoveries. It's like "Which mouth will do the perfect job of blowing it out of the water for me?" I've seen lot of players (especially ones who uses these mods) make a LOT of penises. I've never once seen anyone make a vagina. In fact, that was my intention if I knew how to use those mods. I wanted to be the VAGINA guy. For now, the closest I can get to being the vagina guy is by creating my women and adding pubic hair that can be seen while wearing the most skin revealing bottoms. (No special mods used) REPROBEAN_CHILD knows this. Aside from me also doing armpit hair on my women, I actually made some impressions to a number of players. It is safe to say that most guys prefers a vagina that doesn't have any pubic hair at all... so it's fortunate for me to say that I'm just old school. Hairy Vaginas FTW! Players asked me how to do it and I've gladly told them. I'm a nice guy and I only find it fascinating to see a player or two aspiring to be more like me.

Darkon360x haves a number of posts on this thread and I really do hope that he reads this. A lot of players that I knew and liked only lives on through my memories and as I talk about them and the history that I've had with them today, it still feels like they're still here with me. Great Games! Great Fun! :D
Darkon is probably the sole reason I did hex-editing. I may not be as hardcore by putting Lizardman's head on a human body, but I have mix-and-matched many different clothing parts to get some nice combinations. I've also selectively kept certain clothes on during clothing destruction (and others off, nyeheh). If people are hex-editing, it's obvious Project Soul needs to further expand CaS with more categories of clothing (i.e upper arm, lower arm, top undergarment, bottom undergarment, etc.).

Nobody will give a toss about players I'll mention, but I miss them... (Both PSN)
I. RexisHolyBlade - A great Sieg player
II. TheMidnightWolf5 - Just a damn cool guy.

Back