Poll:tiras weaknesses and what you would like improved for SCV

What do you think tiras weakness were,and/or what would you like improved for SCV?

• Total voters
why do I get the feeling that those requesting a garuenteed change are people who feel gloomy is stronger than jolly. If something sucks, either make it better, or remove it, dont just try and avoid it...
That is not why Im here. I can careless about both sides to be honest. What I care about is far more important than what you saying = ). I want SC3 Tira back or at least her SC3 moves!! She is far more powerful in SC3 than she has ever been in SC4 and SC4 BD.

She was a bad ass assassin in SC3. In SC4 and SC4 BD she is emo jester which explains why she hurts herself with certain attacks, she is emo. That kinda made me laugh when I typed this = ). I liked Tira a lot more when she was an assassin. It made her feel even more bad ass because she was an assassin wielding a deadly ringblade.

On top of that in SC3 she was not emo or gothic. She could never hurt herself with her own attacks in SC3 because she was a trained and skilled assassin in SC3.

Can you too see how people misjudgements and complaints about Tira being weak in SC3 messed her up in SC4?? People are now begining to realize that Tira was not weak in SC3 but she was very strong in SC3.

People did not take out the time to actually train with Tira in SC3, thus not understanding her fighting style, the dance of death. The people who did not know how to play as Tira in SC3 or even take out the time to train with Tira in SC3, are the ones that complained about

her being weak in SC3 when she is actually very strong in SC3 when used correctly. They complained about her because they either didn't have the skills to play the game or didn't have the skills to play as Tira in SC3.

The truth of the matter, is that Tira was perfect in SC3. People were being too ungreateful of the qualities that Tira possessed in SC3. They did not take out the time to actually study how Tira worked in SC3 and assumed that she was weak when she was actually very strong in SC3.

yeah SC3 tira was just like,wow with stuns and it didnt make her broken at all,just good
and the moves and the spin stances too ofcourse! :D

i really hope they make the effort with tira and bring back a lot of her good SC3 moves
you who havent played SC3 tira dont know what you have missed imo

more stuns,more reliable,more moves,better moves,spin stances,more combos,no stupid criplled things on her,more guard breaks,more unblockables,probably better frames too even if they were still bad or a bit less than average they werent stupid like now

even if she was still low tier in SC3 which i dont think she was,she was just so like wow!!it just blew it out of the water!she should have all her good SC3 moves back and the good old properties back to her current SC4/SC5 versions

turns out she has 5 unblockables in SC3 and 5 guard breaks if im not mistaken in SC3 1 GB was B+K hold,2 from low spin stances 1 from canary waltz A+B ending one from uprdaft B ofcourse

UB's one from updraft B on soul charge,one from 6A+K on soul charge
2 from the standing spin stance
1 from 6A+B ofcourse but it was quicker in SC3

make her like SC3 again but with her moods and her main SC4 moves and main things to her,with the SC3 frames too and a lot more people will love tira im sure

ill send the links to daishi now including this one again even though suusuuu just did because that post was so great! :)

let's spam daishi! i don't think they even consider Tira a popular character...
also, as much as I don't mind Tira's randomness during battles, I would like to be able to make a conscious choice with which side I wanna start... I kinda noticed that when you equip the hula hop joke weapon the chances of starting in GS increase but it's still not 100%, her 2P costume doesn't guarantee this as well.... or maybe i'm missing something ._.

also there's this move from sc4 444K I think? the headbutt thingy? seriously, this move doesn't do anything! WHY DOES IT EVEN EXIST if hardly ever connects and if it connects Tira groans in pain and the chances of switching sides using this are minimal -_-

let's spam daishi! i don't think they even consider Tira a popular character...
also, as much as I don't mind Tira's randomness during battles, I would like to be able to make a conscious choice with which side I wanna start... I kinda noticed that when you equip the hula hop joke weapon the chances of starting in GS increase but it's still not 100%, her 2P costume doesn't guarantee this as well.... or maybe i'm missing something ._.

yeah i agree on what you say about tira,she is a popular character but because of how she is so crippled so few actually play her unless just for fun she needs to be able to be played at tournaments

thats one thing i never understood,sometimes her starting the fight straight away in GS,i noticed it seemed more apparent with my Cas tiras who were evil seemed to make a difference but it was certainly a good thing and interesting,could this be implemented into SCV tira too? and yes i think it would be awesome to be able to pick which stance to start in
or atleast it not be %100 change of starting in JS

Just putting it out there. If Tira doesn't take self damage, then the game wouldn't be realistic. But then again, most moves don't send someone 15 feet in the air, but it's a necessity.

Just putting it out there. If Tira doesn't take self damage, then the game wouldn't be realistic. But then again, most moves don't send someone 15 feet in the air, but it's a necessity.
Don't make me start on self damaging. Siegfried 4BBB, no self damage, maxi has no self damage, siegs and nightys 44K aren't either.

self damage should be left only if they change other aspects of her imo what's the point of hurting yourself if it doesn't reward you anything - if you could do a very powerful attack taking a lot of the opponents health and lose some of yours it would be reasonable...

these vote threads were a great idea,hopefully this and us sending the links and stuff should influence them really bothering with tira and making a difference

ive gotta say,credit goes to fuzzieviking though for coming up with the ideas for these threads :)
because i wasnt sure what to put in

I've been looking at tira for a while and I just started playing as her. I'm more of a jolly stance player because, in my opinion, she has better mixups and just a better move set. also there's only one move in that stance in which she hurts herself and that's 44k. Like how others said, why is this move in her moveset? it doesn't only a couple points more damage to your opponent than her self and if it's blocked then tira both takes self damage and stands wide open because she's holding her head. there aren't very many moves in GS that are safe for her to use. she has a faster 2A and the 4B just frames. she has the potential to do a good combo in GS but if you're low on health and you get a set up you pretty much have to forget it because you may possibly kill yourself. That's what I didn't like. I don't want to completely change my fighting style when my health gets low. it's bad enough that everyone has to change their defensive game when their SG starts flashing red. so this is what people mean when they say, "I don't play as tira because she's too much work." but if you do come across a solid Tira then that person is given props. At least I give them credit.

44k is in jolly for possible fast transition to gloomy, though it doesn't work most of the time so it doesn't really make sense.

Don't make me start on self damaging. Siegfried 4BBB, no self damage, maxi has no self damage, siegs and nightys 44K aren't either.
Good point and why is it that Algol doesn't lose health for every bubble he shoots? Shouldn't Natsu Take self damage for every ninja bomb she smashes into the ground? After all, the explosion is blasting her and the opponent.... Why is it that Voldo takes no self damage from swimming on the ground...... -_- ...................... I know right??

Anyways lets get back on topic. But I do like how you pointed that out. Some people don't see it that way.

seig and nightmare have armor. Maxi is trained well enough to not hit himself, and i guess the headbutts a good reason. But that's different from a large ring blade rubbing on your skin. It hurts with a hula hoop, just imagine doing 66b in real life that fast.

seig and nightmare have armor. Maxi is trained well enough to not hit himself, and i guess the headbutts a good reason. But that's different from a large ring blade rubbing on your skin. It hurts with a hula hoop, just imagine doing 66b in real life that fast.
Actually Tira swings her ringblade from the inside of it and her ringblade is not sharp on the inside.

if you really want to speak real life. Sieg and nighty would actually take self damage from drop kicks considering that they are landing right on their head and body at the same time. Just because your in armor doesn't mean your safe from hitting the ground hard after the drop kick.

But please try to stay on topic with the thread, as I will try to stay on topic too.

Actually Tira swings her ringblade from the inside of it and her ringblade is not sharp on the inside.

if you really want to speak real life. Sieg and nighty would actually take self damage from drop kicks considering that they are landing right on their head and body at the same time. Just because your in armor doesn't mean your safe from hitting the ground hard after the drop kick.

But please try to stay on topic with the thread, as I will try to stay on topic too.

After this. The ring blade is sharp inside and out.
And after seeing the videos of her in scv, it doesn't seem like her jolly side has changed. Actually, her voice is just irritating. But ignoring that, I've only seen a new move from her gloomy side and her 66b. and the critical edge. other than that, same scv tira.

there are a few new moves in jolly as well, but I assume you couldn't see them because they didn't play her often enough.
I love tira's "new" voice, I really don't understand the people who comment on this... She has one of the best voiceovers in the game, it fits her personality so well. If you find it annoying don't play her, seriously, I was considering dropping her if they'd tone down her jolly voice too much, but now I like it even more than sc4 ♥ I recently played a bit of SC3 and, while I don't think her voiceover there is bad, I think it doesn't convey her madness at all.

there are a few new moves in jolly as well, but I assume you couldn't see them because they didn't play her often enough.
I love tira's "new" voice, I really don't understand the people who comment on this... She has one of the best voiceovers in the game, it fits her personality so well. If you find it annoying don't play her, seriously, I was considering dropping her if they'd tone down her jolly voice too much, but now I like it even more than sc4 ♥ I recently played a bit of SC3 and, while I don't think her voiceover there is bad, I think it doesn't convey her madness at all.
yeah, her jolly voice in SC4 annoys me a bit. but that's why I made a custom tira. her voice is a littla squeaky for me.

Back