Poll:tiras weaknesses and what you would like improved for SCV

What do you think tiras weakness were,and/or what would you like improved for SCV?

• Total voters
yeah, her jolly voice in SC4 annoys me a bit. but that's why I made a custom tira. her voice is a littla squeaky for me.
It's kind of funny, but I used to think the same thing before I started player her. Her jolly voice would literally make me rage if I lost and had to hear her taunt me after the battle.
But now that I have been using her for a while now, her voice has really grown on me! I think she's funny in jolly; just the way she says things..
"Oh goodie! You're still breathing!" :D

Her voices before were fine. Just when she does 1a in the scv gameplay, I just want to slash her with what ever I could find.
I just wish some of her moves from 3 would come back and her voice, I could get used to it. I got used to scherazade's voice. And that was a big accomplishment for all.

her 1A attack voice is what makes her so cool ♥ if you got used to scheherezade's voice I don't think this should be an issue

After this. The ring blade is sharp inside and out.
And after seeing the videos of her in scv, it doesn't seem like her jolly side has changed. Actually, her voice is just irritating. But ignoring that, I've only seen a new move from her gloomy side and her 66b. and the critical edge. other than that, same scv tira.
Im talking about SC3 Tira not SC4 Tira. Tiras ringblade was never sharp on the inside on SC3. Thats what we want. We want SC3 Tira back. The bad ass trained assassin that doesn't hurt herself with her attacks, accept with our ideas on more new moves, stances attacks ext.

I know. Right after the personality split, she doesn't care about herself. She just keeps torturing her opponent, herself, and now, my ears.

I personally don't care much about Tira's SC3 moveset, except maybe for one of her spinning stances which would be pretty cool if it was back. SC4 moveset had a lot of moves with potential, but they'd have to be improved, but then again, it had lots of stuff that were more like traps that you'd really try to avoid doing them by accident. The main issue atm is the lack of stuns imo ~_~ I hope they'll get rid of the moves which have hilarious range and there's no reason for using them at all... I don't like how they dumbed down the 8WR moves though >.>

I don't know if anyone pointed this out, but JO now has old GL 44B move, though I don't know it's properties. I haven't seen it hit. I think the new input is 4A+B.

I don't know what the first video had to do with tira but the second one shows a promising Tira. but it seems like you have to be brave edge heavy to make her a formidable opponent and I'm still a little iffy on the low damage combos she has. They need to take off the really high damaging grabs and put some of that to Tira's combos. nothing worse than getting killed by a grab that takes down a fifth of your health.

Im talking about SC3 Tira not SC4 Tira. Tiras ringblade was never sharp on the inside on SC3. Thats what we want. We want SC3 Tira back. The bad ass trained assassin that doesn't hurt herself with her attacks, accept with our ideas on more new moves, stances attacks ext.
I always thought that it's not the sharpness inside that hurts our beloved tira but the weight of the ringblade

I don't know what the first video had to do with tira but the second one shows a promising Tira. but it seems like you have to be brave edge heavy to make her a formidable opponent and I'm still a little iffy on the low damage combos she has. They need to take off the really high damaging grabs and put some of that to Tira's combos. nothing worse than getting killed by a grab that takes down a fifth of your health.
The account had a couple of Tira vids.

Back