POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

• Total voters
Not gonna lie, Talim's "wind" cries really drive me crazy. I think she has an interesting moveset, but I can't get past her niceness and airheadedness.
She had no bad lines in SC2. in SC4 she was most annoying. Especially her ending. Just the way she talks, I cant stand it, I feel dumb when I listen to her voice explain something I should take seriously.

I find Ivy is my favourite female character in the game because she has hot voice overs and I main her lol. I also like Setsuka who is the hottest girl in the game ^.^

Xianghua has always been my favorite female Soul character.

I love her design, fighting style and she's just, well.. cute.

I find Ivy is my favourite female character in the game because she has hot voice overs and I main her lol. I also like Setsuka who is the hottest girl in the game ^.^

I hope you're not talking about her SC4 voice. She sounds to me like a man trying to imitate a woman's voice and at certain points remembers to try and add the accent. Ivy's SC2 voice was sexy. My favorite female character's are all pretty much the same but I chose the Alexandra sisters because they depict an actual caring family. I know that Cassy cares about Sophie and she shows it (Sophitia not so much). Amy was a close second along with Talim because Amy is a realistic character and the first i've seen in a fighting game that is a quiet and/or shy girl that keeps to herself. We see people like this all the time at school or even in public places but you never see a person like that in a game. I just don't know why a lot of people dislike her. Talim is cool and I agree with TypicalEvil on the voice thing. Her SC2 voice=awesome in everyway. SC4 voice=WTF Talim? WTF...

For her voice alone, I hope they create a new character with Talim's moveset/weapon. Otherwise, I hope 17 years has given the priestess some life experience and diminished her fluffy good-heartedness. Give me a SEMI mean quote once in a while, dammit.

I agree that Talim's lines were the best in SCII, but even though she had the same VA for III and IV - I say III was the worst. IV was slightly better, imo.

I'd have to say out of all of my favourites (Cassandra, Setsuka, Ivy, and Talim), I'd choose Cassandra.
I just like her attitude, so sassy. That and forever 236B.
--

Ivy doesn't sound like a man to me - I guess I just like deep female voices - it really suited her in IV.
I can't tell if she has the same VA for SCV, but I like that too.

For her voice alone, I hope they create a new character with Talim's moveset/weapon. Otherwise, I hope 17 years has given the priestess some life experience and diminished her fluffy good-heartedness. Give me a SEMI mean quote once in a while, dammit.
She doesn't have to be mean, just more serious and self-rightous. I hated the cutie-pie-dandy lion attitude they gave her in SC3 and giving her that voice makes me burn myself as I like her seethrough pants...
Anyway rather then this garbage: (she talks as if the viewer is dumb or something and she totally stole Algol's honor form him and doesn't care about what the swords are when she knew what they were in the last 2 games?

We can get a pure hearted but badass character again like she was in Sc2. No more naive, nicey-nice crap.
(Goku/Talim - Freeza Algol) He spares his life but is angry at what he did.

I hope if Namco decide to keep Talim in for SCV that she'll be more mature about things and not relying on her fucking wind. She'll be like 30 in SCV so I wouldn't be surprised if we see a more mature Talim.

Back