Post your Evo Pool Assignment

Holy deep end, Batman.

Pool C is looking like good times. I hope someone's planning twitter updates or something.

Yup.

Anyone want to agree to split the pot with me now? Because I plan on dominating my pool. Bunch'a scrubs, I tells ya!

Thugish is in Pool A

That lightens up the bracket then.

I guess it comes down to just u, RTD, and Oof then from whats shown so far.

The question is will Oof's Vader be able to cause a rift between u and RTD. If he can't I think you two have the bracket sealed. If he can the it's either Oof and one of u two.

Thugish and Link in Pool A equals those are the two that's making it out alive.

Pool B is a tough one but I wonder after playing the French this weekend how that bracket will end up.

Pool D equals Malek will definitely make it out alive and the other is unknown.

isn't it random? the the luck of the drama amigo. but yeah i agree, pool C is going to be nasty. theres going to be ball juice every where!

but i see RTD and Cernian coming out alive...

fernando

teach me how to play against hilde and vader

i think i might want to try and get out of pool c in winners.

i think.

Do we know how many people make it out of pools? I don't really think any pool will be a walk in the park, but unless more big names get added to pool C, I expect everyone who should make it out will make it out (depending on how the pool brackets look... unless they're doing RR).

The pools lead to semi-finals and I can't imagine semis being any less than 16 people (possibly 32). So that's top 4 or maybe top 8 out of each pool move on. I count 4-6 people that should move on to semis from pool C. Dropping 0-2 isn't too bad for random seeding.

Also, don't sleep on YouAreFail. I would not be surprised if he makes it out of pool C and into semis.

According to the rules it's top 2 from each pool... That would mean that there will be no semi-finals per se and the people who make it out of each pool would be automatic top 8 (they only gave us 3 hours to get it done so I can imagine this being the case...)

- I.C.E.

According to the rules it's top 2 from each pool... That would mean that there will be no semi-finals per se and the people who make it out of each pool would be automatic top 8 (they only gave us 3 hours to get it done so I can imagine this being the case...)

- I.C.E.

you sir are correct

every game outside of hdr and sf4 does not have semi's, just pools -> top 8.

look as far as the pool whining goes
theres only 4 pools
and your scrambled and separated based on your zip code

159 total entrants at close of reg.
players from france poland singapore and korea confirmed reg

im in pool C

Back