Pick Your Poison
They made her get a headache rather than take her own life now.
Well this is much better.Tira can't kill herself with gloomy attacks if her health is low, or just 1hp? I'm not sure. B+K can still suicide but in my (shitty 6 am drunk) gameplay, you can see the penalty for using attacks that previously would damage you. I dont remember if this was a thing in sc5
But look at the nonsense VI does now. Hit your opponent at the end of a round and they fly to the end of the stage and there's no time to run and hit them. :(Well, overkill got you extra points in Soulcalibur IV's arcade mode. Obviously this means that Bamco endorses beating your opponent's unconscious body.
1. I'd say her strengths are a well-rounded, though kind of weak, Jolly state balanced with the strong Gloomy state. Her GS+ seems like an amazing situational advantage (though I see that being nerfed 'cause people are lame and will complain nonstop).1. Her stand out strengths?
2. Her stand out weakness?
3. Any important stand out moves and why these are important?
4. Easy/Intermediate/Hard in terms of execution?
5. Easy/Intermediate/Hard in terms of gameplan and complexity?
6. Overall archtype / what kind of player the character will suit?
Oh no i was comparing it to nightmares where he gets moves out of soul charge when in that purple haze state (dont know what his is called). So for nightmare you always want to have that state ready. I see tira trying to rush changes to get gloomy coda. And it seems easy to do to. With baiting and getting your opponents to do it for you. i played some rounds with my bro and in one instant i changed states 3 times in round one and got the Gloomy coda in the beginning of the next.It's not always neaded, but is helpful nonetheless.