PS4 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead Rising 3 looks amazing so far and I'm probably one of the most overly critical person when it comes to zombie games. Its published by MS so I don't see it coming out on PS4 like the original Dead Rising didn't.
Published and produced by Capcom my friend. Therefore Time exclusiveness again like with DR2 most likely but you never know.
Being able to use one gold membership for every account on the console. Now I don't have to let my little nephews/cousins play on my account and possibly mess up my saved games or buying something.

Streaming my gameplay straight to twitch TV or watching a friend playing a game while I play my own.
All of that is possible on PS4 too if you havent noticed.

Digital title sharing isnt on ps4; the other two things though can be done on ps4 except i think ps4 uses ustream.

@Madnis The Order 1886 definitely caught my attention. Looks like a really cool concept. Not too familiar with what studios make what PS3 exclusives but seeing as though I very much dislike God of War, I'm in full support of this game.

Too be honest I was all aboard the PS4 hype train until the deafening blow struck by Square Enix of making FFXV and KH3 multiplatform. Versus XIII was the reason I brought a PS3 in the first place (I will forever be tight about that purchase). I know FFXIII and its sequels are mulitiplatform too but it never dawned on me that either of those titles would see the light of day on a MS console.

The gifs and constant bashing has no say what so ever in what I choose to do with my money. I looked at what both companies offered. I weighed X1 policies against my own situation and came to a decision. I'm gonna have a blast with X1 too. Once Sony puts out some more exclusives that catch my interest I will definitely grab that up too. It can only go down from $400 dollars.

Instead of a next-gen console, I intend to stick with my gaming PC at this point. I will wait and see how the next-gen consoles turn out then consider one at a later stage, don't want any more stuff like cough, RROD, cough. At this time however, Sony seems to be off to a much better start than Microsoft.

Too be honest I was all aboard the PS4 hype train until the deafening blow struck by Square Enix of making FFXV and KH3 multiplatform. Versus XIII was the reason I brought a PS3 in the first place (I will forever be tight about that purchase). I know FFXIII and its sequels are mulitiplatform too but it never dawned on me that either of those titles would see the light of day on a MS console.
Well it has never been said to be mulitplattform, let alone a confirmation for a MS console. Its all just assumptions at this point, i am hearing different things from different sources.

Published and produced by Capcom my friend. Therefore Time exclusiveness again like with DR2 most likely but you never know.

All of that is possible on PS4 too if you havent noticed.
Are you sure because everything I've read said its published by MS.

I don't remember hearing anything about one PS+ account working for every other account on the console either. Links please

I did know about PS4 being able to stream gameplay. It was just one of my highly requested features for next gen consoles. Does it allow watching a stream and playing a game on the same stream?

Are you sure because everything I've read said its published by MS.
I am sure. All sources i've seen so far stated thats its published by capcom. Just one quick search example:
E3 2013: Dead Rising 3 Announced - IGN
I don't remember hearing anything about one PS+ account working for every other account on the console either. Links please
Well turn on your PSN log into another account on your console and see what happens lol
I did know about PS4 being able to stream gameplay. It was just one of my highly requested features for next gen consoles. Does it allow watching a stream and playing a game on the same stream?
Yes although to be fair, i would rather have twitch instead of Ustream.
http://kotaku.com/find-out-about-the-future-of-square-right-now-updating-512607517
"we would like to announce that we are porting Final Fantasy XV to Xbox One as well."
Thanks for the heads up. Havent seen this one yet.

I hope this isnt true...

Actually, it's true but it doesn't matter because Sony won E3 and the 8th console generation.

Well when people say a move is useless, its meant as in the character has another move that does the same but better, rendering it obsolete. This is what people dislike.

That's true, but applying it to the Xbox Done & PS4: The PS4 is like the Xbox Done, but better in everyway possible. Plus in case you missed it Microsoft already waved the white flag.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_vs._Wii_U_Comparison_Chart

original.jpg

I will ask this, why do you all care for exclusives so much? Why buy a console for like 1-2 games? On Xbox the only exclusives I actually enjoyed are Forza and Ace Combat 6. Forza and GT are pretty much interchangeable. If you're good at one you're most likely good at the other. AC on the other hand wasn't, Hawks is horrid compared to AC but AC isn't exclusive to XB anymore, AC:H(not that I like this one) was multi-platform. All the rest of the games I enjoyed were 3rd party games.

A list of exclusives I actually remember playing.

XB:
Halo(boring)
Gears(even more boring)
Forza(your flagship wannabe racing sim)
Fable(a RPG that is way too easy)
Crackdown(pretty damn boring)

PS3:
Deadzone(another boring shooter to me)
Uncharted(the most linear game ever, it might as well be a movie. It's gameplay is a boring shooter)
GT(racing sim wannabe like Forza)
inFamous(boring)
MotorStorm(decently fun arcade style racing game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back