• Switch

• PS4 and PC

• PS4, PC, and Switch

• Xbox One and PC

• Xbox One, PC, and Switch

• PS4 and Switch

• Xbox One and Switch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Honestly I really just want to jump right to the PC version but I know there will still be a lot of players I want to play against on PS4 so I may buy both. It really depends on how bad the online is for PS4. Hope they don't fuck it up like they did for Tekken 7 on PS4.

I'll probably purchase the switch as soon as it's officially confirmed. Apparently the Nintendo Direct will be in sometime January, so it's not that far.

Great to see a majority vote on PC. Something like this would have been impossible not even two years ago.

I'll be joining the team myself.

Switch if available would be my first choice. I play on pad and the switch pro controller is my favorite pad ever. If not, PS4.

Switch if available would be my first choice. I play on pad and the switch pro controller is my favorite pad ever. If not, PS4.
How's the switch pro controller? I was pleasantly surprised by the Wii U pro controller but I've heard mixed things about the switch one.

How's the switch pro controller? I was pleasantly surprised by the Wii U pro controller but I've heard mixed things about the switch one.

To me it feel absolutely fantastic. It's really my favourite "dual analog + dpad, 4 face buttons, 4 back buttons" pad ever. Battery lasts super long too.

kinda' off topic, but wishful thinking: MAN...I wish companies were to distribute hard copy media disc versions of games for the PC.
Especially in this case for SCVI.

Back