PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

I decided to play some randoms today, which i haven't done in a while.
So i opened a session and after some matches this random guys came into my lobby, send me this message and left! lol

dsc00281nr.jpg

I can't remember him. lol

Oh my god, this this this this this this this x eleventy million.

Lol "Tryhard" is a word people use nowadays to say you're "too good" but if they said you're "too good" or "too experienced" it would sound like more of a compliment rather than a diss. Thus, the phrase TryHard was born! Personally if I want to say someone plays a game too much I would call them a basement dweller or a "game Squatter", meaning they only play one game. Try hard doesn't make sense because, you're supposed to try hard!

Yeah, I have no idea what's up with people to where making effort is conceivably a bad thing. The concept strikes me as really dumb.

Yeah, I have no idea what's up with people to where making effort is conceivably a bad thing. The concept strikes me as really dumb.
They'll do anything to put you down so they don't have to think about the fact it was their own damn fault they failed.
As many people out there who are like this, I do my best to not even bother with them. Sometimes I try and actually help by telling them why they are losing, but that usually results in me being called a faggot or something.
I don't know what's better, sportsmanship or hatemail.

I see "tryhard" as a way some players use to find comfort or justifications for their results. To the extend of covering the fact they failed by the illusion of them failing because they weren't even trying. But if that's really the case, then why bother getting angry? That's right there when you know things don't click and become stupid. But that's just me.

Call me a no lifer, a virgin, anti-social, nerd, mlg wannabe, etc. for they make perfect sense in the matter, rather than just unintentionally complimenting my skills while thinking you are insulting me. Stupidity at it's finest but I guess saying "tryhard" makes you cool amongst the crowd, heh.

PS. Ladies, with all due respect, I'm obviously not a virgin but you are more than welcome to try me if you are in doubt. ;)

WarioGamer is so fucking easy to play against now. It's those little things where you play against a "good" player so much you learn their gimmicks and find that they're actually pretty awful.

I don't get why people like him exist. Is it because he has social anxiety and the only way he can get some sort of enjoyment out of his life is playing against inexperienced players and using the same tactics over and over and making up excuses for his own failure? I don't know and I hope I never EVER stoop that low.

I don't get much in terms of Hate Mail, since I suck, but I have had a Pyrrha player tell me to hang myself with the cord on my controller after I scraped out a win against him. I saved the replay but I wish it saved his voice chat.

WarioGamer is so fucking easy to play against now. It's those little things where you play against a "good" player so much you learn their gimmicks and find that they're actually pretty awful.

I don't get why people like him exist. Is it because he has social anxiety and the only way he can get some sort of enjoyment out of his life is playing against inexperienced players and using the same tactics over and over and making up excuses for his own failure? I don't know and I hope I never EVER stoop that low.
Aperrently he has a Wikiapage about his "clan"
http://warionation.wikia.com/wiki/Wario_Nation

Hey he said a requirement to be in his clan is to have a "80% W/L ratio or above" so I guess we discovered the reason for his actions!

WarioGamer is quite popular among you guys now, you guys mention him at least once on every page, I might even need to start a rival clan called the "Luigi Quitter Mafia" and I require every member to have a 100% W/L ratio. And yes we only have 1 member so far, my little cousin, and he was born without arms. Bring it on Warios!

The one time I was accused of tryharding, I was playing as Omega Pyrrha in GC. Basically messing around using little more than 66B's and throws.

I got a message after the match

"Why were you trying so hard?"

Caught me by surprise because I was doing anything but trying hard...

"Oh my gosh, is this guy wearing try-hard panties?" *Destroys him with Leixia* "Yup, this guy is wearing them because he tries too hard."

From some random guy on XBL(forgot his name). I didn't have to try that hard against him because I could just make a few reads and win easily. 22B, 66K, 66B, CE, 3B+K, crybaby, 3B, 6KK, 22kAAK. Eats all of them all day since his Algol was predictable...

Okay, I know apparently I'm a "troll," but I seriously can't deal with stupid/butthurt people. Calibur Nation is filled with them. Whenever I beat one the them, they scream "lagging spammer!" (Cough Caspian) here is a story that honestly annoys me of all people.
So I body Caspian randomly on his 2nd account (yes, his Sieg), he calls me a lagging cunt. My friend owns him also and he's a lagger apparently. :/ I savd the replay and yesterday I joined the CN Facebook page. Caspian, Sea Angler, and some guy named Rick Rude start raging HARD at me before I say anything. Sea Angler won't fight me because according to butthurt Caspian, I'm a ragequitter. That proves his whole group of scrubs is butthurt since I have never ragequit! :/ and apparently I'm "an easy win." Yeah I'm not super good, but if I can beat them, they should not be talking. I'll link pictures on their level of butthurt
image.jpg

TLDR Caspian tells all of his CN members that I ragequit and not to fight me because I kicked his crap. But look at this hate!
image.jpg

Back