PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

I do believe this person is in fact Mad.

dYlKt6u.jpg

Had a run-in with that garbage ass ROTHION. The typical shit... He loses, RQ's etc. But then he sent me hate mail calling me a "FUCKING SHABBY". What the hell is a shabby?

Had a run-in with that garbage ass ROTHION. The typical shit... He loses, RQ's etc. But then he sent me hate mail calling me a "FUCKING SHABBY". What the hell is a shabby?

shab·by
[shab-ee] Show IPA
adjective, shab·bi·er, shab·bi·est.
1. impaired by wear, use, etc.; worn: shabby clothes.
2. showing conspicuous signs of wear or neglect: The rooms on the upper floors of the mansion had a rathershabby appearance, as if they had not been much in use of late.
3. wearing worn clothes or having a slovenly or unkempt appearance: a shabby person.
4. run-down, seedy, or dilapidated: a shabby hotel.
5. meanly ungenerous or unfair; contemptible, as persons, actions, etc.: shabby behavior.

shab·by
[shab-ee] Show IPA
adjective, shab·bi·er, shab·bi·est.
1. impaired by wear, use, etc.; worn: shabby clothes.
2. showing conspicuous signs of wear or neglect: The rooms on the upper floors of the mansion had a rathershabby appearance, as if they had not been much in use of late.
3. wearing worn clothes or having a slovenly or unkempt appearance: a shabby person.
4. run-down, seedy, or dilapidated: a shabby hotel.
5. meanly ungenerous or unfair; contemptible, as persons, actions, etc.: shabby behavior.
Ahhh... nice.

So apparently because I use Pyrrha I am a scrub. I just start telling people to go make a Twitter account and go whine to Namco because you lost to a character that you don't like. Keep in mind that my opponent used Viola. I guess in an elitist snob's mind, using what they consider an "Easy to play" or "Takes no skill" character illegitimizes me as a Fighter.

So apparently because I use Pyrrha I am a scrub. I just start telling people to go make a Twitter account and go whine to Namco because you lost to a character that you don't like. Keep in mind that my opponent used Viola. I guess in an elitist snob's mind, using what they consider an "Easy to play" or "Takes no skill" character illegitimizes me as a Fighter.
If you just used Zwei like me you would never have this problem Kappa

If you just used Zwei like me you would never have this problem Kappa
Oh and @TiZ got upset at me because I told him to do better. I hate that he complains on 8wayrun.com yet is never noticably proactive in finding solutions to his problems. It was 3 rounds to 1 and I knocked that boy out of the ring for 2 of them. Don't throw my use of Viola in my face as part of the "problem" and if you don't like certain aspects of this game then don't play it or wait for another SC game that can be deemed accessable acceptable to you.

Oh and @TiZ got upset at me because I told him to do better. I hate that he complains on 8wayrun.com yet is never noticably proactive in finding solutions to his problems. It was 3 rounds to 1 and I knocked that boy out of the ring for 2 of them. Don't throw my use of Viola in my face as part of the "problem" and if you don't like certain aspects of this game then don't play it or wait for another SC game that can be deemed accessable acceptable to you.
Oh shit.

Sometimes it's fun to play Pyrrha Omega and win using only one move:

NS B:4

My current goal is to close out 3 consecutive rounds using nothing but 12 NS B:4's. Four for each round.

"Do you even know how to use anything else?"

"Sure do. I just didn't need to do anything else to win."

"Go learn new moves." (About me using 88B charge2B charge2A.) Yah because using a sting combo more than once is so cheap
i know the feel, that's the most common complaint i hear when i use her. it's like telling a viola to stop using 3B or a nightmare to stop using GS and somehow come up with a way to fight.

In the minds of some players, losing multiple times against me and then winning once is cause for celebration and gloating. When I pointed that out, the response was "I wasn't using my mains". Oh! I was unaware that when you made the conscious decision to use someone that wasn't your best, my wins became illegitimate. Whatever. You made that choice. That logic won't fly where it matters, it's not gonna fly online either.

There's no point in responding to this.
Yet you responded. Why must you dig a hole bigger than you need to? If you lose, dust yourself off and go for a runback. For the record, I beat Robert's Viola and his other mains with my own Leixia. I took losses along the way, but I still managed some wins. Despite raging at our runbacks to another, we still were cool.

The difference between you and I as a Leixia mainer, is I believe she still has the tools to win and will fight to be better. You just blame the tools and want some sort of pity party to help you up. Until you get over this pessimistic side of yours, you won't improve.

Back
Top Bottom