PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

It's not exactly hate-mail but I think it counts.

I was in a player match room one day. I decided to play with Tira because everyone was telling me they were sick of my Oprah. Anyways, I was fighting this one dude and he kept getting pissed off at me because I kept doing 4 B:B:B and comboing it over and over again. He kept saying how I was being cheap and if I knew any other combos.

He really shouldn't have asked :p

I got him near a wall and managed to pull off 1A BE ~4B:B:B~4A~4K~666B. Twice :p
The second time I did a back throw after the 1A.~ It's not my fault he kept eating those combos up :p Yet he had no problem blaming me -_-

It's not exactly hate-mail but I think it counts.

I was in a player match room one day. I decided to play with Tira because everyone was telling me they were sick of my Oprah. Anyways, I was fighting this one dude and he kept getting pissed off at me because I kept doing 4 B:B:B and comboing it over and over again. He kept saying how I was being cheap and if I knew any other combos.

He really shouldn't have asked :p

I got him near a wall and managed to pull off 1A BE ~4B:B:B~4A~4K~666B. Twice :p
The second time I did a back throw after the 1A.~ It's not my fault he kept eating those combos up :p Yet he had no problem blaming me -_-

I'd like to fight yer Tira now :O

Also, this one isnt so bad, its pretty much straight forward, my Maxi vs his Nightmare and everytime I would circle around him I'd hit him with 11B and he would constantly duck, almost won the whole round that way.

Attachments

• Scrubs2.jpg
    Scrubs2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 212
I'd like to fight yer Tira now :O

Also, this one isnt so bad, its pretty much straight forward, my Maxi vs his Nightmare and everytime I would circle around him I'd hit him with 11B and he would constantly duck, almost won the whole round that way.

Why are people even sending MarKOed Hate mail? He's one of the nicest SC players I've run into.

Why are people even sending MarKOed Hate mail? He's one of the nicest SC players I've run into.

it's dat maxi hate. doesn't matter how nice you are or how proficient you are with other characters, just the act of picking maxi makes people rage.

i've even challenged some people to use maxi against me to test their maxi-masher=autowin. i get a few people who actually try it and even fewer who change their mind after it.

it's dat maxi hate. doesn't matter how nice you are or how proficient you are with other characters, just the act of picking maxi makes people rage.

i've even challenged some people to use maxi against me to test their maxi-masher=autowin. i get a few people who actually try it and even fewer who change their mind after it.

I wouldn't write Maxi off as an "auto-win" character, but I'll be honest, he is a pretty gimmicky character to me, but that's maybe just a lack of match-up proficiency on my part. Maxi and Voldo seem to give me the most problems out of all the SC cast, even more so than Mitsu because I play so many. I picked up maxi a couple times, and began mashing BBBBB + different input directions, and I was pulling off 3 hit stun combos on people and won 5 matches in a row against different players. I didn't even know his move list or BE inputs either.

I swear his nunchucks are pretty deceptive in how long ranged he actually is, a lot of his moves will cancel out sieg's or NM's range if you both do a move at the same time. Hyper-extension-no-jutsu!

Maxi and Voldo seem to give me the most problems out of all the SC cast

I swear his nunchucks are pretty deceptive in how long ranged he actually is, a lot of his moves will cancel out sieg's or NM's range if you both do a move at the same time. Hyper-extension-no-jutsu!

i win so many matches due to people's MU knowledge with voldo/maxi it's ridiculous! yeah his 44k, 22b, and to some extent his 66b are what i use when i need some spacing.

So some rage-mail from UltimaX5. I didn't respond to any of his messages; but all I was doing was single K with Pyrrha.

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_1806.jpg
    IMG_1806.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_3778.jpg
    IMG_3778.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_9732 (1).jpg
    IMG_9732 (1).jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 224
I'm sorry. While reading your mail I was trying to figure out a reason why someone would call themself LotionAndDooDoo. Wow, just....wow.

Nothing beats Yoshi and Mitsu:

"IF YOU GRAB ME MORE THAN TWICE PER ROUND, OR TRY TO! I'LL QUIT OUT! THAT'S THE RULES!"

Namco should have built those rules into the game, so when someone grabs twice per round, it activates a code which disconnects the match! Lmao! We gotta play by the rules! The RUULZ!!

Namco could have included a disconnection rate. My fantasy is that Namco patches a disconnection rate into your profile, and is permanent and retroactive.

Namco could have included a disconnection rate. My fantasy is that Namco patches a disconnection rate into your profile, and is permanent and retroactive.

Instead they should just let the player who got D/C'ed on get a free win. Like DOA4 would do, it wouldn't crash the whole lobby, lol. Rather than penalizing people for quitting, they should just take away the negative effects of quitting, that primarily being people not getting their ranked points. More like people didn't "quit" they "surrendered", sort of like Halo Wars when the enemy team would rage quit we'd get full victory EXP. Now if we didn't get EXP every time someone quit, ranking up would be impossible in that game, lol!

Instead they should just let the player who got D/C'ed on get a free win. Like DOA4 would do, it wouldn't crash the whole lobby, lol. Rather than penalizing people for quitting, they should just take away the negative effects of quitting, that primarily being people not getting their ranked points. More like people didn't "quit" they "surrendered", sort of like Halo Wars when the enemy team would rage quit we'd get full victory EXP. Now if we didn't get EXP every time someone quit, ranking up would be impossible in that game, lol!

Halo Wars was a great RTS

I agree with you, though. What Bamco should do is give the player who got D/C'd or quit on have a win and their rank points. A disconnection rate wouldn't be all that bad either, and it'd be a lot easier to spot Ragequitters (even though it's already pretty easy, right, fearthekear? 108-0 in ranked, C5 rank, plays Nightmare and complains about ZWEI, Astaroth and Pyrrha O being OP?)

Ishimari Jinrai said:
Nothing beats Yoshi and Mitsu:
"IF YOU GRAB ME MORE THAN TWICE PER ROUND, OR TRY TO! I'LL QUIT OUT! THAT'S THE RULES!"

Yoshi and Mitsu isn't so bad, he's just got a really narrow view of how the game should be played, like most people who hang out in the GC, because they don't actually play the game enough because they're too involved in their fucking 40-character-limit roleplaying on Soul Calibur. They tend to just scream "scrub" at anyone who beats them or has hex-edited characters and I forget what his gamertag was but I remember someone flat-out refused to play me because I had a hex-edited Hilde fighting as ZWEI's style, and he said he only fights "Real Players". Apparently, regardless of skill level, you're not a "real player" if you decide you like a character but not their fighting style (This isn't the case with me, I like Hilde's style) and decide "I'll make my favorite character my favorite style!" It's not like it affects the game any more than editing a CAS' height would, if at all.

So I've been given Maxi a go and like wow I can't even begin to play well with him, but I've got a lot more mail in the past few days than normal, and there's been a pattern
kudos for trying some maxi. people whine about him being too button-mashy and i guess that's true if you want to lose to everything but the nubs. when i learned him at 1st i was a bit mashy, but you get used to what you can/can't do after certain attacks.

one thing that STILL eludes me is his stances. i can't tell you what move goes into what stance unless it's into LI lol.

kudos for trying some maxi. people whine about him being too button-mashy and i guess that's true if you want to lose to everything but the nubs. when i learned him at 1st i was a bit mashy, but you get used to what you can/can't do after certain attacks.

one thing that STILL eludes me is his stances. i can't tell you what move goes into what stance unless it's into LI lol.

Here is a maxi stance chart that has been in the "forum directory" since games release.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/HxIhfhMF/maxi2a.html?refurl=d1forum

Pretty helpful at determining what moves go into what stance.

As far as the maxi hate goes.....yeah, those who do not know how to fight maxi will always bash him. I play NOTHING BUT maxi. Ive never even tried anyone else out.....like ever. So you can imagine the maxi hatemail Ive gotten. Just chalk it up to their lack of MU knowledge. Cause those who know how to fight maxi, will never say shit like that.

Back