PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

LIES! You played Ezio for that achievement.

LOL oh yeah. If you consider BB and tons of throws "playing" Ezio....then sure why not.

Also I had to go through story mode so I guess that counts to. But checking my %'s....Im 98% Maxi.

Chuck Swinger fo lyfe son!!

how'd i miss that?! gonna have to go over this!

LOL most people do.

I personally dont like the chart. I think its to confusing and a better one could be made. But I got out-voted when I was the mod and rolled with that. Its not bad at all. Just a little jumbled up and harsh on the eyes if you ask me.

Remember. 1 stance shift is OK (ex 6A RO A or 1B RO B). But Most people will knock you out of a double shift just on pure instinct. Stick to the small strings (I personally love 1B RO AK, or 6A RO AK. RO AK being safe-ish you know small strings like that) that are safe and continue to mix it up. They are bound to guess wrong and eat fat CH damage

always happy to help the newer maxi players get a better grip on those stances. If yall wanna get down in some xbl matches, Ill put my hate for maxi mirrors aside and throw some chucks around with yall if you want.

And you wont see a plethora of WS B+K's and 6A+B's. I dont whore those out like IRM.....hahahahahaha

Halo Wars was a great RTS

I agree with you, though. What Bamco should do is give the player who got D/C'd or quit on have a win and their rank points. A disconnection rate wouldn't be all that bad either, and it'd be a lot easier to spot Ragequitters (even though it's already pretty easy, right, fearthekear? 108-0 in ranked, C5 rank, plays Nightmare and complains about ZWEI, Astaroth and Pyrrha O being OP?)

Yoshi and Mitsu isn't so bad, he's just got a really narrow view of how the game should be played, like most people who hang out in the GC, because they don't actually play the game enough because they're too involved in their fucking 40-character-limit roleplaying on Soul Calibur. They tend to just scream "scrub" at anyone who beats them

Yeah exactly South Heaven! I think if the other player D/Cs or rage quits, it should pause for like 2 seconds, then it just shows your character win post going "You Win!" and you get full points compensation depending on their rank. (Or how much you 'would' have gotten.)

As far as the maxi hate goes.....yeah, those who do not know how to fight maxi will always bash him. I play NOTHING BUT maxi. Ive never even tried anyone else out.....like ever. So you can imagine the maxi hatemail Ive gotten. Just chalk it up to their lack of MU knowledge. Cause those who know how to fight maxi, will never say shit like that.

Don't get me wrong, I HATE fighting Maxi, but I also know there's two ways to play him: Button-Mash Bonanza and.. well, actually knowing what you're doing, and as much as I hate him and I hate fighting him, I'll give credit where credit is due and say props to you if you can use Maxi and know exactly what you're doing with him. The one thing that he has that catches me most of the time is.. I forget the input, but it's a low-kick and then a high. I know how to evade it but I almost never see it coming, which is why it catches me so much

Don't get me wrong, I HATE fighting Maxi, but I also know there's two ways to play him: Button-Mash Bonanza and.. well, actually knowing what you're doing, and as much as I hate him and I hate fighting him, I'll give credit where credit is due and say props to you if you can use Maxi and know exactly what you're doing with him. The one thing that he has that catches me most of the time is.. I forget the input, but it's a low-kick and then a high. I know how to evade it but I almost never see it coming, which is why it catches me so much

And by your own omission, you prove my point exactly. Im not trying to be mean so please dont take it that way. Lemme explain.

The move you are refering to is his Behind Lower KK (BL KK). That particular move only comes out while in stance and there is only a few different ways to get into that move (i can into all that in a PM if you like. Just making an example). Dedicated maxi players like myself and those that have a lot of maxi experience, know where that move comes out at. The move is highly punishable on block and is a staple maxi move, that it would important to you to know when it comes and to simply low block the first K and insert any good WS move here, and make me eat fat damage and hinder my use of it.

Im not gonna lie. If i see you are not keen to BL KK (and its BE Antics), im gonna make you learn it, or eat it either one. And once again im not trying to start shit, its just your lack of GOOD maxi player experience that makes you dred fighting maxi. And its players like that, that give me my wins. Im not great at this game. Its just ive been playing maxi for years, and i know how to be "creative".

Once again im extrnding my hand in "knowledge giving". If you wanna get down with some matches sometime, i got plenty of room on my friends list.

And by your own omission, you prove my point exactly. Im not trying to be mean so please dont take it that way. Lemme explain.

The move you are refering to is his Behind Lower KK (BL KK). That particular move only comes out while in stance and there is only a few different ways to get into that move (i can into all that in a PM if you like. Just making an example). Dedicated maxi players like myself and those that have a lot of maxi experience, know where that move comes out at. The move is highly punishable on block and is a staple maxi move, that it would important to you to know when it comes and to simply low block the first K and insert any good WS move here, and make me eat fat damage and hinder my use of it.

Im not gonna lie. If i see you are not keen to BL KK (and its BE Antics), im gonna make you learn it, or eat it either one. And once again im not trying to start shit, its just your lack of GOOD maxi player experience that makes you dred fighting maxi. And its players like that, that give me my wins. Im not great at this game. Its just ive been playing maxi for years, and i know how to be "creative".

Once again im extrnding my hand in "knowledge giving". If you wanna get down with some matches sometime, i got plenty of room on my friends list.

Yeah, my main problem is I need to learn how to effectively evade/block his moves. I'd be more than willing to get some practice in with you at any time, but I can't any time within the next week or two.

I guess the reason I don't like fighting Maxi is the same reason some people don't like fighting Zwei - They don't know how to effectively evade/block certain moves like Zwei's 66[A+B] 11K or even the simple 4[A] 214B. It's all about practice I guess and fighting people who actually know what they're doing.

Yeah, my main problem is I need to learn how to effectively evade/block his moves. I'd be more than willing to get some practice in with you at any time, but I can't any time within the next week or two.

I guess the reason I don't like fighting Maxi is the same reason some people don't like fighting Zwei - They don't know how to effectively evade/block certain moves like Zwei's 66[A+B] 11K or even the simple 4[A] 214B. It's all about practice I guess and fighting people who actually know what they're doing.

Actually this works out great. Im in desperate need of zwei practice. Hes one of the characters i have a lot of trouble with. I say we trade some knowledge my cracka!

or has hex-edited characters and I forget what his gamertag was but I remember someone flat-out refused to play me because I had a hex-edited Hilde fighting as ZWEI's style, and he said he only fights "Real Players". Apparently, regardless of skill level, you're not a "real player" if you decide you like a character but not their fighting style (This isn't the case with me, I like Hilde's style) and decide "I'll make my favorite character my favorite style!" It's not like it affects the game any more than editing a CAS' height would, if at all.

Someone refused to fight me in GC because of my Aeon-Headed Patroklos licence pic. Claiming he wouldn't fight me because I "Use modded characters"*

*I swear I've posted this before. I'm getting old.

LOL Terminator what did you do to this poor "Carmaloverboy"? Lol!

Well he sort of deserves it for misspelling "karma" and having "loverboy" in his tag, hahaha. Wow, that is true hate mail, if it was real life you better wear a Hockey helmet and watch out for flying controllers!

Actually this works out great. Im in desperate need of zwei practice. Hes one of the characters i have a lot of trouble with. I say we trade some knowledge my cracka!

never let 1B go unpunished! i see tons of zweis coast for dayz with that move just because people don't beat it. i usually try to interrupt him whenever he brings out ein since there's a split-second he's vulnerable.

LOL Terminator what did you do to this poor "Carmaloverboy"? Lol!

Well he sort of deserves it for misspelling "karma" and having "loverboy" in his tag, hahaha. Wow, that is true hate mail, if it was real life you better wear a Hockey helmet and watch out for flying controllers!

I don't quite remember I believe he was an A or B rank that lost to me 11 times in a row on ranked matches. I couldn't stop laughing after reading the part where he tries to explain the igdr x 3 combo.

I got 3 different people telling me "You got lucky"...
TO_Rude.gif

i was in the 8WR lobby today and some guy came in (think his GT was berethdor or something). at 1st, he whined that all i was using was hilde. then he started blabbing about my maxi and generic maxi hate ensued. got called a ranker, still confused about it but he said it was like tryhard so....yeah. he kept saying "good to know" like he could do something about whatever he was complaining about. yada yada yada beat him up a bunch with more maxi until he left.

i looked at his card and he had around 600 or so hours of play. how can someone play the game THAT long and still be terrible with everybody?!

Not exactly hate mail but the boot still fits. I am so sick of being kicked out rooms because of my damn rank and win percentage. It pisses me off so much because I sit there waiting patiently, being nice and what not , and as soon as the host sees my stats BOOM I get the boot. It's so ANNOYING. Or when it's my turn no one wants to fight me. If you don't want me in your room at least have the damn decency to tell me so I can leave and not waste my time.

Edit: then they wonder why I'm such a bitch when I see them on Ranked/GC

i was in the 8WR lobby today and some guy came in (think his GT was berethdor or something). at 1st, he whined that all i was using was hilde.
You beat someone with Hilde?Kappa
then he started blabbing about my maxi and generic maxi hate ensued. got called a ranker, still confused about it but he said it was like tryhard

You were trying in a competitive fighting game? You monster.
so....yeah. he kept saying "good to know" like he could do something about whatever he was complaining about. yada yada yada beat him up a bunch with more maxi until he left.

I looked at his card and he had around 600 or so hours of play. How can someone play the game THAT long and still be terrible with everybody?!
lntimidating, Natsu Lover XOX (fro man 4), MadusaN Hemlock, jovalray, AwakenedxPhenom, JerichoxWar, and BaDBoY 5Sp (all the 5Sp's) are all perfect examples how you can have a long play time and still be terrible.

Back