PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

He's still not great.

Yeah, he was pretty bad. He didn't land a single JG or GI, and his whole game plan revolved around using throws, 1AA, and 11A [A]. He hit me a few times before I just started punishing the crap out of him. He's using Pyrrha Omega, yet didn't use 236 (anything) even once. I don't think he ever used a single shred of meter.

My girlfriend was with me when I was playing, and we both sat there laughing our asses off at his messages to me.

Why the fuck did they ever change that? I saw that in an old achievement hunter video and was blown away simply because I forgot about it.
Because with the shitty new tile interface they can forcefeed advertisements and social networking and other shit that horrible people enjoy.

Because with the shitty new tile interface they can forcefeed advertisements and social networking and other shit that horrible people enjoy.
You were supposed to give me some sort of rhetorical, sarcastic answer. I don't want to hear the truth, dude.

You were supposed to give me some sort of rhetorical, sarcastic answer. I don't want to hear the truth, dude.
I probably should have said "because every device needs to have a tablet interface now even when it's not a tablet and it makes no sense to give it that type of GUI".

Yeah the old interface was amazing!!

Also funny how you lost all your old purchased themes when they changed Xbox to the new design interface. I remember still having my epic DMC4 background and it showed Dante's face all stretched out poorly in the background.

I don't know who came up with the word "tryhard" but he needs to die a slow death

isn't it a compliment? that's how i take it, like "oh how sweet of you to notice :3 " then again i hate people who "just play for fun", usually just means all they do is go in creation all day instead of training.

I don't have a problem playing them unless they start RQing and sending hate mail, or general obnoxiousness.

Meowcifer sent me hatemail "Your trash" he said a little more than that but he got real butthurt when I ringed him out at the last round

IMG_20130626_190032_941_zps484f44a9.jpg

That is ironic on so many levels. He's chastising you for using such pitifully basic techniques... Which he horribly lost to.

Also, laughing at the whiff punish "abuse". Because taking a major risk on getting step punished by a CH combo is abuse. It's all your fault NDK! Why didn't you adapt to his superior mindset and do things that lost to his moves? You're such a turbo scrub. I mean, there's no defense against that turbo G. Guaranteed gaps in your block and automatic JG whiffing to prevent you from ever parrying? Reported for HAX!

Part of this story includes hatemail so I guess I'll post about it.

Joined a player room and this guy was shooting his mouth off after he got stomped by a decent Maxi player. And suddenly, the chat gets flooded with things like, "lol spamer," and "haha wow no skill." And then the rest of the room chips in and rags on this poor guy who really didn't deserve any flak. So I go, "guys, he actually knew what he was doing. Guy's got skills." And the rest goes according to my memory:

"haha no look all he does is the same moves see?"
"noob spamer"
Me: "I gotta see for myself. Can't wait to fight him."
[insert random bullcrap that I can't remember. Just flaming and whining from the guy.]

So I fight the Maxi guy and it was a really nice and fun match. I won, so the idiot said, "SEE?? NO SKILLS."

Then it was the idiot's turn to fight me. I massacred him. Afterwards, an awkward silence. Then I get a private message from him, saying, "let you win ;)." I reply, "okay w/e."

Then he FLIPPED THE ROOF. "OMG UR A NOOB U USE PATOLKOS I CAN BEAT U WITH DAMPIERRE ANY DAY"

... "okay w/e."

"yeah okay scrub i can beat you anytime i want"

"I smell salt. Wanna go again?"

No reply.

So, typical jerk in denial. I was going to try to teach him something, but I figured that it was pearls before swine. I also made friends with the Maxi player and now he wants to run sets so he can practice his aPat with me! :D

Part of this story includes hatemail so I guess I'll post about it.

Joined a player room and this guy was shooting his mouth off after he got stomped by a decent Maxi player. And suddenly, the chat gets flooded with things like, "lol spamer," and "haha wow no skill." And then the rest of the room chips in and rags on this poor guy who really didn't deserve any flak. So I go, "guys, he actually knew what he was doing. Guy's got skills." And the rest goes according to my memory:

"haha no look all he does is the same moves see?"
"noob spamer"
Me: "I gotta see for myself. Can't wait to fight him."
[insert random bullcrap that I can't remember. Just flaming and whining from the guy.]

So I fight the Maxi guy and it was a really nice and fun match. I won, so the idiot said, "SEE?? NO SKILLS."

Then it was the idiot's turn to fight me. I massacred him. Afterwards, an awkward silence. Then I get a private message from him, saying, "let you win ;)." I reply, "okay w/e."

Then he FLIPPED THE ROOF. "OMG UR A NOOB U USE PATOLKOS I CAN BEAT U WITH DAMPIERRE ANY DAY"

... "okay w/e."

"yeah okay scrub i can beat you anytime i want"

"I smell salt. Wanna go again?"

No reply.

So, typical jerk in denial. I was going to try to teach him something, but I figured that it was pearls before swine. I also made friends with the Maxi player and now he wants to run sets so he can practice his aPat with me! :D

Beautiful ending to a funny story ;-;

I still have only gotten one "hatemail" message to this day. And it was just something like "siegfried is for noobs" or something like that. I guess I'm just too lovable.

Back