PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

So cute.
WP_000353.jpg
WP_000356.jpg
But I did win with my main while you were using Cervy....

Had a fun exchange with a man named DrCornholio. I think I saw his name in the Ragequitters thread so I should have expected it. Big-dicked CAS. I RO'd him once, then won the next two rounds easily, and he quit at the last second. Except, he did it too late and I got the win and the rank points anyways, and then he started messaging me for the next hour, calling me pretty much every name he could think of, until I just replied, "Ok, if you're salty, then ask for a rematch."

Then he called me a retard and blocked me.

Scrubs be too angry, that they aren't paying attention to peeps who actually don't mind letting them have runbacks. I'm glad I'm seeing more stories like these. I lost count on how many would be like this to me.

Scrubs be too angry, that they aren't paying attention to peeps who actually don't mind letting them have runbacks. I'm glad I'm seeing more stories like these. I lost count on how many would be like this to me.
Well I think DrCornholios is a special case, he strives to be nothing more than bad, because he has the power to disconnect whenever he loses. I don't know what kind of life the kid leads that he doesn't want to aspire to anything more, but he's not changing anytime soon. If he's any older than 13 or something I would be shocked.
And appalled.

He doesn't even have a good win percentage, considering how much he d/cs. Like, why would you even bother quitting if your win rate is already firmly at 57%? Are you afraid to tarnish a completely mediocre reputation?

I hate having a high win percentage, sometimes I like to give free wins away to poor noobies in the GC because having a big win ratio does 1 of 2 things in people's minds.

1: When they see you with an 85% win ratio, they assume you're either a rage quitter, or just a total badass. So either way you'll need to pick your main / best style to 'validate' your win ratio... (Dumb I know..)

2: You get beat and they go "OMG! Look at that high ranker / win ratio player! Totally gotta save that replay and upload it to Youtube! YAHOO!!"... It's just like a lot of unnecessary pressure on your shoulders, I'd rather be a 60% Win rate badass. =] Screw having a 90% ratio people seriously just want to kill you over it.

I know this isn't hatemail specifically, but I hate it when someone challenges you to "test your skill" or see how good you are, and you beat them 3-0, but then they say "Im not impressed" or "I expected better." Well what the hell were you expecting? And im supposed to impress you? How about you impress me before I never even acknowledge your ugly ass again. Scumbags I say. I mean I guess that counts as hatemail.

I know this isn't hatemail specifically, but I hate it when someone challenges you to "test your skill" or see how good you are, and you beat them 3-0, but then they say "Im not impressed" or "I expected better." Well what the hell were you expecting? And im supposed to impress you? How about you impress me before I never even acknowledge your ugly ass again. Scumbags I say. I mean I guess that counts as hatemail.

LMFAO! I had that all the time in SC4, since I'm ranked #5th in the world in that game, I'd have that in ranked all the time, I'd play someone, 3-0 them with double perfects and get some message like "Oh I see how to be good at this game, be a spammer scrub, you are unimpressive.." I mean how am I supposed to impress you any more than double perfects? xD Triple perfects? I totally got those message so much! I never claimed to be great, I just play to win, RO or lag storm, play to win.

That guy is pretty nice honestly! =D He used to be on my friends list before I removed a couple people who never talked to me or played, lol.

That guy is pretty nice honestly! =D He used to be on my friends list before I removed a couple people who never talked to me or played, lol.
it' been forever since i last played him, but i remember getting fed up wit his attitude. he started going through a list of mains like i needed to earn my right to fight his #1. being the impatient guy i am, i kicked about half way through his dumb list lol.

Back