Psp = fail

420Shenanigans

[08] Mercenary
Ok i am very disappointed that Broken Destiny has come out on PSP, i mean the quality of the game came from the big screen and being able to play with friends on the couch. the PSP is pain to even hold in your hands longer than an hour. i wish they would just release Kratos to the XBOX and PS3 platforms. i hope they add something to SC4 before the year is over.

I disagree with the mathematical logic in your topic title. Also, PSP 2000/3000 models are very comfortable to play on.

I agree. [insert any game, movie or TV show] is nothing without a big screen TV and a couch. Content? Fuck that. The couch and TV are the defining details. Portability is an idea completely devoid of merit.

I'm glad we got this on the PSP. There are some decent fighting games available and Tekken looked and played fantastic (plus, as good as Soul Blade is, it's nice to have a next gen SC game on the PSP)

Arcade style fighting game on a portable system = waste of time, space, and money imo. This needs to become DLC.

controls are definetly not easy but its better than nothing. For many of us portable gamers who don't have or can't afford the consoles, this is a godsend. Tekken played awesome and after a few months - i was able to control it smoothly.

Hopefully i can say the same about SC:BD 's controls

doesn't the psp3000 have something that allow you to connect it to a tv and play it on a tv using regular dualshocks? or is it just the psp3000 and play on that and use the tv as the monitor?

better than nothing right? so much for ad hock though. heh. or, actually... since you're both using the tv to view your screen, doesn't the psp then just stand in for a controller at that point? or is that not possible?

still, i see it as a benefit because then i can take my soul calibur with me to work and play that shit when i'm rendering out my work. but god i wish it was a sc2 port.

motha fuck a soul calibur 4. lame ass.
and just fuck off on soul calibur 3. that shit is literally too fucking stupid and lame to insult.

and just fuck off on soul calibur 3. that shit is literally too fucking stupid and lame to insult.
And yet out of the blue, you did.

Here are the facts again, even though we already went over this in another thread:

PSP1000: Heavy, bad directional pad, no TV support, no external controller support.
PSP2000: Light, good directional pad, yes TV support, no external controller support.
PSP3000: Light, good directional pad, yes TV support, no external controller support.
PSP Go: Very light, unusual button style, yes TV support, yes wireless PS3 controllers, no wired PS3 controllers.

Anyone have any official word on whether this game will be coming out on the PSP Go?

I bought a PSP, but its screen broke after a week. Which is just as well, the thing is outrageously huge. The DS lite barely fits in my pocket comfortably, and the PSP dwarfs it

The PSP Go looks like it's only about 10% larger than my cell phone, though, so it should be easy enough to carry around

I've seen video of people playing it on PSP Go. It's also in the PSP Go "Sizzle Reel" you can download from PSN.

Back