Public 8WAYRUN Questions

Alex gets shit from autistic crybabies because they don't get his sarcastic humor. I can't recall a single time when I felt truly harassed by him. Same with Steven.
YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T ONLY LISTEN TO ALEX'S SIDE OF THE STORY AND DISMISS EVERYONE ELSE AS BEING AUTISTIC. THAT'S OUTRAGEOUSLY DUMB. YES, OBVIOUSLY HE LIKES TO BE SARCASTIC AND JOKE AROUND A LOT. BUT IT'S ALSO UNHEALTHY TO BEFRIEND SOMEONE WHO TAKES EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO BELITTLE OTHERS JUST TO LAUGH AND FEEL SUPERIOR THAN THEM.

SO NO, FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS IT'S ACCEPTABLE TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN JUST TO FEEL GOOD. TELLING NAYSAYERS TO "LIGHTEN UP" IS MISSING THE POINT AS WELL. YOU SHOULD LAUGH AT SOMEONE'S EXPENSE WHEN THEY FUCKING DESERVE IT FOR HAVING DONE SOMETHING WRONG, NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BORED AND WANT A REASON TO LAUGH.

@CaptainHook

You sound like me if I got more bitter and fitted with way too many moral standards.

I can tell you firsthand that I've recently had some arguments with some 8wayrunners here. I said things in pms that sent me down a path I dug my own grave in.

I even had some public problems too. But guess what? They haven't told me Pocky Yoshi should leave and get out for he is trash. They joke but this website beared with my flaws.

The only way to enjoy the website is don't be too stiff with your morals. Lest you'll go crazy. I got morals, but I tone of down for I'm but a squirrel getting his acorn nowadays.

Funny thing is victims make themselves victims. Often you are your own worst enemy. When someone critiques you, take it like a grain of salt. Everyone isn't perfect at being nice, but to get respect you gotta earn it.

Notice how everyone isn't telling you to get out?

This is actually a common thing in some countries - they eat with their right hands, always, because they use the left to wipe their asses. #TheMoreYouKnow
I beginning to think certain Filipinos on my moms side of family do this....

Is there any third-party accessory company you trust or distrust when it comes to controllers and other stuff?

I lost my trust in Mad Catz after I bought controllers from them. There are no controllers I bought from them that still work today...

I've been more trusting of Nyko lately, though...

Is there any third-party accessory company you trust or distrust when it comes to controllers and other stuff?

I lost my trust in Mad Catz after I bought controllers from them. There are no controllers I bought from them that still work today...

I've been more trusting of Nyko lately, though...
my rock candy third party controllers still work and I've had them for several months

Under what conditions would you welcome back Special Versus?

For awhile, I knew that special versus may reinvented if it were to be reintroduced. I never figured out how until now.

Why not reinvent Special Versus in ways that will help players get better at the main game?

One idea I had was a skill called Just Guard Tutor. It would make opponents flash blue to give the player an idea of when it's a good idea tap G.

Another skill I had in mind was Just Guard Extender. It would extended the frame range of attempting a Just Guard. Normal Just Guards will flash blue, but ones done thanks to the skill will flash red.

So, what do you think?

I would add Razer to that as well. Razer has a lot of great features and design ergonomics but from what I hear, their products don't last very long and their program, Synapsis 2.0 program is buggy.

How many of you own a fighting stick?

I find these things way too expensive... They cost about as much as the console you play the games on...

But... I've heard that they're the perfect thing for fighting games.

The only one I own was the Fighting Stick Wii, which I got at a cheap price.

I find these things way too expensive... They cost about as much as the console you play the games on...

i have one for my xbox, but i haven't gotten around to learning/getting used to it yet. i plan on trying it again for USF4 though because i'm just too familiar with playing all my other fighting games with a controller that it's hard to relearn it on stick.

I require shoulder buttons.

I used to own an arcade stick, but it doesn't work out for me. I don't like the stick part because I've felt it is less accurate than d-pad. After a couple of years I sold it to AnC games.

I'm looking forward (and still am) to buy a Hitbox.

Do any of you wish for Soul Calibur to have some co-op multi-player of some kind?

I dream of an MMO type thing where you take your shitty cas online into a big world and if challenged to a fight it will go in the traditional fighting game angle. A skill based MMO that isn't dictated by levels or gear. Have big clan wars like 10 on 10. After you defeat one dude you move onto a dude that defeated your ally until one team utter routs them all or it goes all the way to the last man.

Would lose my life on that.

How you people like the idea of this?

The Fight Review Thread

The purpose of the thread would be for members to upload videos of their matches so that fellow members can look at them to review them and observe what you did wrong...

How do some of you feel about having to pay a subscription for online?

Since the PS4 will require players to pay a subscription for online, I thought that XBL would be the perfect way to experiment with this practice.

Back