A,K_[K] Guardbreak
B : Stun ~Right Cross
K : TechJump, Launcher
K,A~Left Outer
K,B ~Right Outer
K,K_[K]

don't forget K,2A :)

How did I not see your post before?
I just clicked here because I thought I couldn't "remember" what you had written here, heh.
Maybe it was during my one month absense.

Edited, just a little more than one month late.
Thanks!

PSL4 and PSL5 is not in the wiki frame data. Even if you guys don't know any frame data on the move, that list should also serve as a movelist. You'd have to go to this specific thread in order to learn what stance they transition into as well, and since there are still mistakes here (or the wiki frame data is wrong) I don't find this thread very reliable.

PSL4 and PSL5 is not in the wiki frame data. Even if you guys don't know any frame data on the move, that list should also serve as a movelist. You'd have to go to this specific thread in order to learn what stance they transition into as well, and since there are still mistakes here (or the wiki frame data is wrong) I don't find this thread very reliable.

PSL4 and PSL5 aren't 'moves' they are stance transitions for Maxi. There really can't be any frame data on them because it's just the process of Maxi looping through his different stances. Each PSL has him going through the stances in a different order, that's the only difference. This thread is VERY reliable for Maxi players looking to see exactly what stance he goes through in each loop. For you to come in here and say this thread is unreliable is pretty disrespectful to the players who spent the time to find out the stance transitions and natural shifts for each loop. This thread actually helped me, myself being a Maxi mainer since SC1, to understand the PSLs in depth for the first time. I think this thread is pretty damn explanatory when it comes to all his stances and the moves that come out of them. Even explains the special properties of each move, such as tech right, tech left, tech crouch, launcher, aGI, etc.

PSL4 and PSL5 aren't 'moves' they are stance transitions for Maxi. There really can't be any frame data on them because it's just the process of Maxi looping through his different stances. Each PSL has him going through the stances in a different order, that's the only difference.

So? Stance transitions should still definitely be in there. Other wikis like Mitsu's have similar things like mist step in there with no frame data or notes at all. Everything, on the move list or not, is included.

This thread is VERY reliable for Maxi players looking to see exactly what stance he goes through in each loop. For you to come in here and say this thread is unreliable is pretty disrespectful to the players who spent the time to find out the stance transitions and natural shifts for each loop. This thread actually helped me, myself being a Maxi mainer since SC1, to understand the PSLs in depth for the first time. I think this thread is pretty damn explanatory when it comes to all his stances and the moves that come out of them. Even explains the special properties of each move, such as tech right, tech left, tech crouch, launcher, aGI, etc.

I could be mistaken, but the PSL2 listings in this thread don't seem consistent with the frame data in the wiki. This is a great thread, it'd just be nice to see all the information in the wiki where things are often checked and regulated rather than some thread with mistakes where the OP might never return.

Signia:
IF this irks u so much, feel free to edit the wiki to include the PSL4_5 transitions you THINK should be there.

As for the rest. You are mistaken. The wiki is correct, as well as the data here. You'll need to understand Maxi a bit more to absorb it all. Don't just read it, because it would APPEAR inconsistent. Recheck them yourself in the game itself. A LOT of work went into this thread to get it where it's at.

Better yet, state the inconsistencies and I will get back to u

Uh, I would put them in there, but I... don't see a way to edit the wiki anymore. I dunno, I'll figure it out later.

Also, I skimmed through the opening post and the wiki and didn't notice anything wrong with the PSL data in either. If you want to point out an error you should be specific about it.

only people with permission can edit wikis

<-----has permission just tell me or mikosu what you want to edit

Oh, so I don't have to edit anything myself anymore - I can just get you to do it for me?

That's awesome. I might take advantage of that soon.

others like suirad have permission but IDK who else so currently off the top of my head

myself
mikosu
jaxel
suirad

im sure theirs more but I don't know who they are

All Premium Members and moderators have permissions to edit the wiki.

Basically anyone with a ribbon under their avatar.

Doesn't matter though, the dude won't reply It seems heh :)
quote me or I won't see an alert

PSL2
RC->BL->LO->RC
RO->RC->BL->LO->RC
LI->RC->BL->LO->RC
LO->LI->RC->BL->LO->RC
BL->RO->RC->BL->LO->RC

PSL2 transition for BL goes into RO according to the wiki, not LO, according to this list. Unless you're telling me that BL after a PSL2 transitions to different stances than BL from a different transition. In that case I apologize... but put this stuff in the wiki

Edit: ok, it looks someone made the same mistake earlier in the thread. shits confusing lol

quote me or I won't see an alert

PSL2
RC->BL->LO->RC
RO->RC->BL->LO->RC
LI->RC->BL->LO->RC
LO->LI->RC->BL->LO->RC
BL->RO->RC->BL->LO->RC

PSL2 transition for BL goes into RO according to the wiki, not LO, according to this list. Unless you're telling me that BL after a PSL2 transitions to different stances than BL from a different transition. In that case I apologize... but put this stuff in the wiki

Edit: ok, it looks someone made the same mistake earlier in the thread. shits confusing lol

The wiki will be too convoluted with the unnecessary, that's why this thread exists.
As it is, the wiki would show the initial single loop shift via psl1_2_3. Meaning if u do a move that enters BL eg 4A, psl2 will shift to RO. The stuff in orange indicates that intial shift. The wiki will also mention what an initial psl1 and psl3 will give.

Now, this thread goes a bit further, to show the LOOP (i.e if you keep holding the shift 6_4_A+K etc). When BL passes into RO (initial shift) and then goes into RC. The LOOP begins and then cycles between the stances that are in bold text. That is RC -> BL-> LO -> RC again. That is the loop. So that is why BL will end in LO via psl2. That's cuz that's BL that is within the LOOP block. The same applies to everything else that may seem inconsistent with the wiki.

Back