Pyrrha Combo Discussion

Found another wall start up, 44K B, 6B+K W!

and its the most damaging metreless at 75 (including wall bash) I thinks medals need to be handed out if you actually land it in a game though. Counter and a clean hit chance of 44K B each increases the combo by 10 respectively. Can't get a decent combo out of it though cause finishing it off after a second W! is difficult. Never mind, 66K puts them high enough.

44K B, 6B+K, W!, 66K, W!, 66B+KAB, CE - 141 damage

Don't know if you guys know about this or not but CH 1K, 66B BE is a combo that also tech traps in all directions for a launch.

I was to lazy to read through everything to see if it is known but it wasn't listed in the combo section so.....

Alright, this doesn't seem to be too old.

I made a video on a Pyrrha extreme combo, where you get twelve hits and 114 damage. Not much damage, but that's the most hits from her I've seen!

Sorry, the quality isn't great-- actually, it sucks. ^^;

Anyways, here you go! Combo is listed in the video, with a key as well.

:sc5pat1: :sc5pyr1: :sc4sop1:

Its seems okay if you are going to kill but if it doesn't, I think that's a waste of meter. That's just my opinion, but I'll agree that its the most hits I've seen out of Pyrrha.

Its seems okay if you are going to kill but if it doesn't, I think that's a waste of meter. That's just my opinion, but I'll agree that its the most hits I've seen out of Pyrrha.

Yeah, I wouldn't use it in any sort of battle. Just use it for casual fun show off matches, and only if you really don't care about your meter. XD

4[A] BE(w!). 66B BE(w!). 66B+K, A, B. G. CE is 15 hits

I'll have to try that! O:

Probably completely useless combo: 66B BE. Run in. BT B+K.
The BT B+K hits them OTG so no reverse RO :( I think another BT B+K after the first is a force block.

22kK, CE works at any range on some characters(like Asta) and only at starting point range for others(like Leixia)
22kK, AS:B/AS:B:4/AS:B4 is guaranteed at tip range(a little further than starting range) for 77-99 damage(AS:B4 for 77 and CH Clean Hit AS:B:4).

66B BE combos:
66B BE. 662B, A, K. 85 damage + clean hit + RO + low meter gain
66B BE. 66B. 2B+K, B, B, B. 81 damage + clean hit + medium meter gain
66B BE. 4B. 44B+K. 81 damage + high meter gain

Found some cool combo stuffs.

Your back to the wall:
33B (hold 4/6 to the wall to turn around, slide to 2 for->) 22B.A.K = like.. 80 ish. This also works if you hit them from there left? side throughout the stage, I believe, though I think the direction you hold for 22B.A.K matters and it's probably a bit character specific.

4(A).A.aBE W! 66B+K.A.B (hold 4/6 to where they fly to turn around, slide to 2 for->) 22B.A.K = like.. 140 ish.

I tried posting this on my iPod before and the web crashed right as I was finishing so I gave up, the damage should be pretty accurate, though.

A combo I use is 66A, 6B+K, 8B+K (hold), then 236B4.

The way it works is, you turn the opponent with 66A, and if they try to run at you/attack without side dashing, 6B+K knocks them to the ground. Then 8B+K (you can hold if you'd like, but gives more time to guard) causes a tremor (if they don't guard), then you can 236B4 while they're stunned.

A combo I use is 66A, 6B+K, 8B+K (hold), then 236B4.

The way it works is, you turn the opponent with 66A, and if they try to run at you/attack without side dashing, 6B+K knocks them to the ground. Then 8B+K (you can hold if you'd like, but gives more time to guard) causes a tremor (if they don't guard), then you can 236B4 while they're stunned.

None of this is a combo. The 6B+K can be blocked. The quake stun is certainly blockable/jg'able.

Someone has to be incredibly frame ignorant to try to attack you after being hit by 66A. At best you'll get a NH 6B+K if they duck in antipication of a throw attempt. At least go for a 3A+B to get a knockdown on NH or CH.

You guys have any recommendations for follow ups after knee-to-the-groin throw on stupid characters like Leixia? 3B always whiffs and I'd like to know what the best option is.

You guys have any recommendations for follow ups after knee-to-the-groin throw on stupid characters like Leixia? 3B always whiffs and I'd like to know what the best option is.

Use 66A+G instead for your A throw? Its better than A+G 3B anyways. Other than that, there is 1K and 2B+K, but, I can't remember if those whiff on Leixia or not (I never use A+G intentionally). Not really an answer to your question I know.

2B+KBBBBBBBB only works on male characters because this game is misandrynistic. 3B should work on everybody last I checked. Still, go with Andur's advice. 66A+G is her best throw besides her right side throw.

Use 66A+G instead for your A throw? Its better than A+G 3B anyways. Other than that, there is 1K and 2B+K, but, I can't remember if those whiff on Leixia or not (I never use A+G intentionally). Not really an answer to your question I know.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance in not using the command throw exclusively. I'm not used to having those kind of options since I'm an ex-Mina.

EDIT: 1B seems to work okay after crotch shot.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance in not using the command throw exclusively. I'm not used to having those kind of options since I'm an ex-Mina.

EDIT: 1B seems to work okay after crotch shot.

No worries. I gave it a test myself, and 1B seems to be the best thing against Leixia. The normal options of 3B/1K/2B+K all whiff. I did manage to get 44B to occasionally connect, but it almost always whiffed too.

66A+G and B+G both do more damage than any A+G combo (especially on B+G clean hit), and I think give more meter too, with the bonus advantage of 66A+G being harder to break.

Found something interesting with A+G. Against Astaroth, Nightmare, Siegfried, Zwei, Raphael, Aeon, Cervantes, Xiba, Maxi, Yoshimitsu, Dampierre, Kilik, and Algol if you do 66B BE really fast, it actually combos after A+G for 62 damage (A+G 3B is 43, 66A+G is 55). Sadly, it doesn't tech trap/relaunch the characters it does combo against, though it does tech trap/relaunch the characters it doesn't combo against if they tech to their right (course, why would they tech?).

Not the greatest use of meter, but, it is extra damage if you are unfortunate enough to only get a A+G instead of a 66A+G against one of those characters (the men minus Patroklos/Alpha, Voldo and Edge Master).

Back