Pyrrha Combo Discussion

Use 66A+G instead for your A throw? Its better than A+G 3B anyways. Other than that, there is 1K and 2B+K, but, I can't remember if those whiff on Leixia or not (I never use A+G intentionally). Not really an answer to your question I know.

3B does whiff on Leixia and Viola after 66A+G.

So I was messing around with Pyrrha in training the other day and my god, I didn't realise she had tech traps after pretty much everything. Since the techtrap thread in this SA is still empty I thought I may as well make a list.

Let me know if I'm missing any, but these are all the KNDs I found which set up an all-direction techtrap with 66B BE:

22A
CH 1K
CH 6K*
CH 3KK*
22K* (may as well stab or CE instead)
22kK*
4AB*
22B+K* (near an edge only)
44B+K* (near an edge only)
66B+KAB*
33B*
66B*
9A^
WR [A+B]*
8B+K^
66B BE into 4B*
Any wallsplat (timing will be unique to the wallsplat)

* = The 66B BE must be delayed otherwise it'll just combo normally
^ = The opponent can get up and block the 66B BE should they choose not to tech or roll.

I found that 66 B BE makes for a good Wall Combo starter. Though I wouldn't know how to follow it up from there. (Of course I could be wrong.)

I've always gone for a 66B+G finisher.

I like the wall combo: CH 44A W! 66K W! 66B+K.A.B (hold 4, slide to 2/8) B+K.

The same could be done with 66bBE, though. I'm just not fond of that for a starter, personally.

Last edited:
I've always gone for a 66B+G finisher.

I like the wall combo: CH 44A W! 66K W! 66B+G.A.B (hold 4, slide to 2/8) B+G.

The same could be done with 66bBE, though. I'm just not fond of that for a starter, personally.
That wall combo sounds kind of complex. Might be worth looking into though.
I am just trying to figure out how 66B+G works into that is all.

I did mean 66B+K and I fixed that. (I also meant B+K at the end... Again, fixed.)

Speaking of the 22/88B+K ending, has anyone else done that? It's guaranteed after the supershieldlauncherhooplah and does the most non-gauge damage and gives a lovely glob of gauge.

4B 66B+KAB 442_8B+K
Does the same damage as finishing with G (wait for fall damage) 236B unless you get an unlikely JF clean hit stab, but the 22_88B+K finish gives you noticeably more meter.

Against Voldo BS i managed to find some back combos

Exemple:

33B |4]22BAK for 77dmg

Counter Hit

66B+KAB |4]22BAK for 118dmg

Wall Combo

4B 44B iWS B+K 66B+K |4]22BAK for 125dmg
6B+K CH 3B 66B+KAB |4]22BAK for 118dmg

Oddly CH 44A / 66B BE does not wall :/ vs Voldo BS

Last edited:
I remember seeing a combo where pyrrha use 8A to combo into CE, what is the launcher to combo into 8A and not be affected by air control?

Also, the combo list says 3B, W!, 6B+K, W!, 66B+KAB combos, but I can't get the 66B+K to connect after 6B+K, so far I am using 44B as an alternative. Is there some secrets I don't know about?

Last edited:
I remember seeing a combo where pyrrha use 8A to combo into CE, what is the launcher to combo into 8A and not be affected by air control?
The launcher for this is 66bBE.

Also, the combo list says 3B, W!, 6B+K, W!, 66B+KAB combos, but I can't get the 66B+K to connect after 6B+K, so far I am using 44B as an alternative. Is there some secrets I don't know about?
Wall combos can be difficult. It can all depend on your distance from your enemy, their distance from the wall, etc. Try the original combo from other angles and distances.

Back