Pyrrha Omega General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.. TAS B AND Cassie's shield moves? OP much? :O

On a slightly more serious note, hope they do not include Cassie's aGI stuff. That would seriously make her a real threat!

Her 236A is Cassandra's shield move, which stuns.

She doesn't have Sophies/Pyrrhas 236AA.

I will try to get more info later.
:O How are you getting this info?
I got it from this handsome guy:
ringbh.jpg

Well... lol, this is why you can't just write Sophie players off as brain dead, because a smart player can out think a Sophie player who's abusing her moves and will have to play smarter themselves to win.

That said, TAS B TAS B:4 is really dumb, but I'm not going to complain if they leave it where it is.
Just because the character is brain dead, doesn't mean the person using them is. I think"brain dead" might be too harsh a word for this occasion. I guess when you combine easy learning curve with high tier, the end result is something close to, but not quite like "brain dead" :)

I won't complain either if they don't change TAS B, I'm quite used to that move. Since that move has so much bitterness surrounding it, something in my gut tells me that move will be nerfed maybe a tad, supposedly listening to the community and what not.

I suppose the only way we differ on this is how loose or tight our definition of "brain dead" is.

You can nerf it by not getting stabbed at all imo. Just step G clockwise. Just don't do ANYTHING in tip range. Also remember to never let a move -15 on block be blocked. Also never whiff. Follow these 3 easy steps, and you're safe. Since Sophie players don't use any other moves, you bascially will have already won.

...Worst...balancing...ever. ><

I hope TAS B returned, but nerfed to fuck.

Who am i kidding ? If there ever was a character to whore 1 move (and im not talking about sieg and 3B) this would be it

I know right? If it weren't for all those Ivy low tier heroes Sophie would prob win every single tournament.

Just because another character is overpowered doesn't make a character any less overpowered, it just makes them both overpowered. CS JF got the nerf, now it should be TAS B's time. But no, instead, they want to make it have Cassandra's shield move...and it stuns. Watch them make 236 A and TAS B be a combo. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back