Random/Fun SC Facts

Whenever you create an original character in Creation (male or female), the original model starts fair-skined with blonde hair and blue eyes. ...dafuq?

For someone who's been abducted from her family, was influenced by a psychopath for most of her life, was sold into slavery, had been hunted by people and forced to kill them, and has a monstrous persona from being a malfested, Pyrrha's outfit makes her look like a noblewoman who resided in a fancy castle her whole life. She should've switched costumes with Leixia.

Just to expand on that 'no-expressions' fact, the female 'Reliable Leader' win pose does a little smile every time on the "Come back after some more training" dialogue. I think it is best seen on Ivy's stage with the Ivy style (although it shows with any style), just win until you get the pose where your Ivy CaS walks towards the screen and does the said win pose, you may need to win until you get the correct camera pan to see the smile.

Also, did I mention it looks damn hot on the right characters? ;)

I think this is also the only instance of a CaS showing any emotion, please correct me if there are any else.

Just to expand on that 'no-expressions' fact, the female 'Reliable Leader' win pose does a little smile every time on the "Come back after some more training" dialogue. I think it is best seen on Ivy's stage with the Ivy style (although it shows with any style), just win until you get the pose where your Ivy CaS walks towards the screen and does the said win pose, you may need to win until you get the correct camera pan to see the smile.

Also, did I mention it looks damn hot on the right characters? ;)

I think this is also the only instance of a CaS showing any emotion, please correct me if there are any else.

The different voice types do give CaS characters different facial expressions, so that their faces fit what they're saying more. Try winning a round with a male Young Villager and look for his "Oh, god. I'm alive!" line. Also male Young Knight's "I should double my training!"

If you turn off the music in Voldo's stage, you can actually hear a man screaming. It's likely coming from the closed Iron Maiden. Not only that, but the entire stage is disturbing, not just from the torture devices, but from the skeletons and decaying bodies littered everywhere. For instance, dead bodies hang from cages attached to the ceiling and there are some attached to the collapsible wall. This seemed like something out of an M-Rated game, let alone SoulCalibur.

I've discovered a few secrets to unlock. It turns out there ARE some additional styles in the game. Ezio's style can actually be unlocked and there is a scythe and a kanabō (like what Kamikirimusi had in SCIV). What you have to do is literally unlock ALL of the 432 titles in the game, including the "Soul of." After that, you have to equip the title with the corresponding character that unlocked it and play 10 with them (for instance, if you unlocked Mitsu's "Soul of" title, you have to play as Mitsu with it equipped 10 times.) It doesn't matter if you win or lose. Once you do this for everyone, you unlock a "Engraved into History" title and it tells you more "styles" have been unlocked. Go into creation and you not only see Ezio's style available for CaS, but you can customize with a 3P, too. The scythe style goes over Algol's slot and the kanabō over Random.

I've discovered a few secrets to unlock. It turns out there ARE some additional styles in the game. Ezio's style can actually be unlocked and there is a scythe and a kanabō (like what Kamikirimusi had in SCIV). What you have to do is literally unlock ALL of the 432 titles in the game, including the "Soul of." After that, you have to equip the title with the corresponding character that unlocked it and play 10 with them (for instance, if you unlocked Mitsu's "Soul of" title, you have to play as Mitsu with it equipped 10 times.) It doesn't matter if you win or lose. Once you do this for everyone, you unlock a "Engraved into History" title and it tells you more "styles" have been unlocked. Go into creation and you not only see Ezio's style available for CaS, but you can customize with a 3P, too. The scythe style goes over Algol's slot and the kanabō over Random.

april1st.txt

No kidding, I've done this before, tho it sucks the secret has to be revealed sometime. :C

*mindblown*
Wait, you got all 432 TITLES?! D8
♪(o ̄∇ ̄)/ Nice!

Back