Random Post Thread

Lol... had to share this.

fail-owned-killer-fail.jpg

ha thats some epic douchery there, good find. reminds me of that film 'bad taste' where he strapped his brains in with a belt. "RUN!!!", 'I'm a Derek, Dereks don't run"

O the joy of spamming. never knew joy like tonight.
AA BB with Sophie all night and pissed off a lot of people.
spamming brings happiness.

So did that shit come out of the ass in your avatar? Yeah, that's what I'm gonna be thinking about every time I see it now.

r.kelly is not a rapper. he never was and never will be.

but a random thought crossed my mind..

if you piss on an electric fence while its active... would you get electricuted?

r.kelly is not a rapper. he never was and never will be.

but a random thought crossed my mind..

if you piss on an electric fence while its active... would you get electricuted?

It depends on the salt content of your urine. If you ate a bunch of vitamins and gatorade or something before hand, there's probably a good chance you'll get electrocuted. Actually I think there were darwin awards of a similar nature so it's probably happened before.

It depends on the salt content of your urine. If you ate a bunch of vitamins and gatorade or something before hand, there's probably a good chance you'll get electrocuted. Actually I think there were darwin awards of a similar nature so it's probably happened before.

My grandpa lives on a farm, he has an electric fence. Every male grandkid (about 6) has pissed on the electric fence, and 6 out of 6 have been electrocuted.

Why would the salt content matter? I mean, it's essentially water, which is a conductor.

Back
Top Bottom