Random Post Thread

Of course it isn't it lacks the salt to be a conduit but if you drink it it would have no taste and it would be like drinking nothing. Also if you put pure water in a container of acid jack shit happens no reaction because the minerals are missing in the water.

But what would have happened if one were to shit on the electric fence?

Anyway, more fail from Failblog;

fail-owned-weight-loss-fail.jpg

fail-owned-elas-fail.jpg

fail-owned-buy-baby-fail.jpg

Why would the salt content matter? I mean, it's essentially water, which is a conductor.

Water is essentially a conductor because salts are everywhere (I'm talking about salt as in any ionic compound and not just table salt). Pure water does not conduct electricity very well. I will admit though that it really shouldn't have been considered, because it is virtually impossible to urinate pure water.

“I think psychedelics play a major part in what we do, but having said that, I feel that if somebody's going to experiment with those things they really need to educate themselves about them. People just taking the chemicals and diving in without having any kind of preparation about what they're about to experience tend to have no frame of reference, so they're missing everything flying by and all these new perspectives. It's just a waste. They reach a little bit of spiritual enlightenment, but they end up going, 'Well, now I need that drug to get back there again.' The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.”

Maynard James Keenan -- Tool

i actually enjoy the fact that i started a scientific debate. but seriously though..

there's only one real way to confirm... we need some volunteers... for both the control group and the experimental group.

Here's a random question:
Out of all the deodorant styles out there> stick, spray, etc... Why would anybody want to use the kind that is like hair gel coming out of a multitude of holes on the top of the stick? That shit is so gross...

Here's a random question:
Out of all the deodorant styles out there> stick, spray, etc... Why would anybody want to use the kind that is like hair gel coming out of a multitude of holes on the top of the stick? That shit is so gross...

Word... that shit sucks. But not quite as much as AXE. It smells like wal-mart and turd.

After a short hiatus, this thread still isn't done? What gives, guys? At least Cena and Jim are here, so filling this one up shouldn't be a problem.

So, what's up? Did CF finally die?

If you don't own BlazBlue... something is very wrong.

Also, from here on, I will referring to everything that is Blue to BlazBlue.

"Oh... could i get some xtra BlazBleu cheese on that shit please?"
"I'm going to choke you until you are BlazBlue in the face" and so on...

I was on the fence... and now I can't see why i was. If you don't want to buy it, find someone that has it, or rent it or something... It is too good not to try.

I'm interested in it, too...just chalk it up on the list of fighting games I want when I FINALLY get a 360.

Speaking of which, it's my birthday next month... ^^

Back