Random Post Thread

Its Boba Fett duh! So badass even when even when he's dying. Fun fact he didn't die in the sand pit monster thing
This is true. One word: Jetpack. Comeonnnn sequel, if you're going to be made at least show boba's escape from the sarlaac and put this "death" business to rest.

Say morrows is that Elise by any chance?

This is true. One word: Jetpack. Comeonnnn sequel, if you're going to be made at least show boba's escape from the sarlaac and put this "death" business to rest.
have you read the comics and books of what happens afterwards?

Say morrows is that Elise by any chance?
The one and only spider queen!
Yes I play League of Legends and she's my best mid. double digit kills is normal for me with her

have you read the comics and books of what happens afterwards?

The one and only spider queen!
Yes I play League of Legends and she's my best mid. double digit kills is normal for me with her
I did a loooooooong time ago. I know he talks with the sarlaac, and he escapes, then dengar finds him and there's a lot of bounty hunters killing each other off. Edit: I don't remember how he gets out or finer details though for sure. In my imagimemory though I think he fixes his jet pack. I remember his armor is all torn up.

Also, nice. Lol seeing some nice representation on the forum.

I did a loooooooong time ago. I know he talks with the sarlaac, and he escapes, then dengar finds him and there's a lot of bounty hunters killing each other off.

Also, nice. Lol seeing some nice representation on the forum.
Dude I can't wait till they come out with a new skin for elise! I might have to wait for months though -.-

Talks with it?!? I thought he just climbed his way out of the stomach and dropped a thermal detonator in it. (I have some of the books but there were just so many I stopped bothering) I can't imagine what one would talk to the Sarlac about though, maybe sweet talk the thing to convince it to not digest you and shit you out maybe?

So here's some shit that happened to me today on the lol forums. As you guys may or may not know occasionally I will write something. Scroll to the third post in this thread:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3039242

Then this happened.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3039406

Seriously? Anyone know how/if it's possible to contact forum mods there? Are there any?

Talks with it?!? I thought he just climbed his way out of the stomach and dropped a thermal detonator in it. (I have some of the books but there were just so many I stopped bothering) I can't imagine what one would talk to the Sarlac about though, maybe sweet talk the thing to convince it to not digest you and shit you out maybe?
Apparently the older they get, the smarter they get. They communicate with telepathy and show you your fears to keep you busy while they digest you. Which can take a while... If you're willing to eat what you find in there.

http://twofoldsilence.diogenes-lamp.info/2011/01/actually-some-developers-should-read.html

Why does posting here feel followed relentlessly by feelings of regret? I'm fairly sure I haven't been drinking today...
sign-alcoholism.jpg

My thread about bastard children got locked. So unfair.

I can't believe that this forum sympathises with illegitimate children! They should be exiled and put into care or something!

My thread about bastard children got locked. So unfair.

I can't believe that this forum sympathises with illegitimate children! They should be exiled and put into care or something!
lol

8WayRun strongly believes in the idea of free speech. Whenever possible, we attempt not to moderate or censor individuals without reasonable cause to do so, despite the fact that it does happen.

The above being said, this is a private site.
You are not entitled to anything.
You do not have guaranteed rights
You have privileges for being a member here.

These privileges can be removed at any time. Much like your favorite local bar, if you get too loud, obnoxious, or abusive, you can and will be bounced.

Back