Random Post Thread

DUSJOu0XcAAgpRX.jpg
DUUtFLIUQAAK5sr.jpg
They should get as many songs as they can, and put them to the in-game Museum with an option to buy. Of course with in-game currency, not real money. Hearing one more time "An Oath of the Sword" in character select screen - priceless.
DT8iEfmWkAAHVha.png

Featherface Von McFuzzbottom.
DT9Z7AfWsAAmf-z.jpg

DT-bXkFW0AEyH7D.jpg

DT-d_RuXUAAw5cX.jpg

DT-WKSZWsAAPcLH.jpg

DT-YFr4X4AYJ5Qi.jpg
#Pumpkin Head
Oh I adore it! - So say... uhm... "El Fuerte" from The United Bureau of Friends - The First Season from a disclosed version of an Original Animated Blu-Ray Series (*Kind of like LL Cool J wearing all Kango gear shirtless - *who speaks only in Spanish*) - but was defeated by Oh-Yumi and Oh-Yuki). I've heard of a folklore... It HAS to be great!

plato1-2x.jpg

When a person has ideas that they are denied expression by society what should be a pure expression of their humanity becomes a pent-up frustration which will still come out sooner or later in ways that may have become confusing, unpredictable and ugly.
grantlandrice1.jpg

When George Lucas made Star Wars at the time his ideas looked outlandish and many would've said they'd never work... You know why it did work? The man had a singular vision, he knew his story and he knew what he wanted to do with the characters in the world he created, which is the job of a writer... To put everything together and make it work, immersion is a fickle thing that you can't just make happen, a million little things can change everything and it's different things for everyone, it's like trying to make a youtube video go viral... It can't be done, it just sort of happens.
d2d195ee3becb936a1d0578150022e88--bring-it-on-quotes-out-of-your-control-quotes.jpg

You can't please everyone, you'll struggle to please 1 other person let alone 10 or a thousand. People can be extraordinarily fickle when it comes to what they want, maybe they don't like how it turned out, maybe now they want something different instead, maybe they've changed their mind and don't want it anymore at all and that's just one person.
a796206208faaf37905ae5591e9e0fe8.jpg
Fear-Factory-Genexus-Cd-Cover-109361.jpg

a1ff251961cd325a46db26d6ff352337.jpg
...the Spitz Armada has been decimated,...thanks to you, SuperWoman -- Janice Park! -- played by...

...the Spitz Armada has been decimated,...thanks to you, SuperWoman -- Janice Park! -- played by...
..but, In "Starfox Fellowship" for the NINTENDO 3DS... Lieutenant, That wierd African American kid who plays Fox McCloud for Team Starfish.

-Other Teams
Team Starwolf
Team StarGale

and NEW for STARFOX FELLOWSHIP 2 - Introducing - TEAM STARLARK!

- First Top Gun Adversary against the Lieutenant of Team Starfish - Individual mode: is a Female Korean Enemy Pilot.

OK I'm holding onto this one until Christmas but honestly I can't be bothered to wait and I'll probably forget so here goes...

If there ever was anyone who actually did care what I was doing this is the best explanation you're ever going to get so I suggest you watch it VERY carefully and you watch it ALL and while you're doing that remember that I can ignore just as well as you can so be grateful you're receiving any sort of explanation to this madness whatsoever... And once you're done with all that, remember, NEVER ask me about any of this again.

Back