Random Post Thread

I'm sorry... what?

Still laughing at the fact that Fox News tried to explain "All your base are belong to us." And this happened how long ago? Fox, your fail will become a legacy.

"Don't ask what it means, don't ask where it came from, don't ask questions about anything we tell you, PERIOD."

Well my copy of Guilty GearX2 #Reload and Street fighter Alpha Anthology came in the mail yesterday so woo-hoo I guess

Whats up with faggots placing stupid unwritten rules in SC4..."your spamming 2a" "your spamming that same combo" if you do that combo more that twice your a noob""I cant play you, too many mix ups" "your level is too high" etc etc

...Just play the damn game, learn and over come!!! how the fuck do you suppose some of the best players on here got to where they are now by bitching and running out of tampons!! Hell no!

Think for a minute-think of the accomplishment as a dedicated player who beat a tough opponent...a win! that came from you creative strategy and Skill..the endless possibilities that lead too defeating your arch nemesis..the knowledge you can pass on to new players...and finally the level of skill you have reached through hard work and patience.

Not directed to anyone in particular just those who don't yet understand.

PCloadletter.jpg

Back