Raphael Combo Discussion

Excellent shit.

Copied over.

I would like to know what Choppe stands for, and yellow for BE would be impossible as a colour font to readers using the white background.

Thanks you.
Sorry, i edited it.
It's French slang, it means "Throw".
I added 22_88K CH, CE = 85 dmg (1 CE) too.

What color do you recommand to use for Brave edge ?
edit : Nevermind. I will use the same color as you.

9B 2K (34 dmg)

Same damage as 44K 2B, but slightly easier to execute if you wanna jump during an enemy string, like Nighty's A2AA (you can jump the last one if you block the second).

successful 4A+B (B) aGI into W!
:3(B)~prepBBB : 90
:A+BA, 66A+B: 99
3(B)~prepBB(BE): 104

Wuht, bare with me, today I'm gonna start using Raph so I'm totally ignorant of his changes. What would you recomend to do after CH from prep 2 B? should I just do 3(B)~prepBBB?

Wuht, bare with me, today I'm gonna start using Raph so I'm totally ignorant of his changes. What would you recomend to do after CH from prep 2 B? should I just do 3(B)~prepBBB?

no problem.

what you just mentioned is his easiest combo for good damage (plus you get the option to do the BE)

If you're fast, you can do 66(B)~ prepA+B for slightly more damage.

If they are close to the wall, do a 1B W! A+BA, 66A+B.

no problem.

what you just mentioned is his easiest combo for good damage (plus you get the option to do the BE)

If you're fast, you can do 66(B)~ prepA+B for slightly more damage.

If they are close to the wall, do a 1B W! A+BA, 66A+B.
Awesome, tnx a bunch! that wall combo seems pretty damaging, about 120dmg?

Awesome, tnx a bunch! that wall combo seems pretty damaging, about 120dmg?

maybe not 120.

I just tried 1B W! A+BA 66A+B for 100
1B W! 3A W! A+BA 66A+B nets me 109
1B W! 3(B)~prepBBB for 103
1B W! 3A W! 3(B)~prepBBB for 113

9B 2B (better than 9B 2K). Can be done with 8B, too. The 9B 2B is 42, I think.

Dunno if this belongs to combo section, but the best option I found after an air GI was 1B, cause the guy takes the fall damage, before he gets hit.

44A+B W! 33K(BE) CE does about 174. Definately not easy to connect the 33K part, i'm actually not even sure how I managed to get it connect. Probably would only be used when nightmare is backed up to a wall and foolishly whiffs a CE of his own.

I shall still check things out more formally, but here are my current rather raw findings:

22B and 22K lead to greater damage if you 3A W! twice, for (BE). I haven't tested the Clean Hit variation and the version with just one W!, yet.

44K may W! I have no idea how to follow up, yet.

Sorry if these have been mentioned already.

prepK BE is 70 though, i guess another Be meter is worth 20 more damage ?

I think it is, WuHT. Not to mention the hit confirm property and that you can land the CE even if the Prep K hits on tip. If Prep k(BE) hits on tip in NH, the second kick whiffs. So, if you don't know you're gonna hit a CH with Prep K at range, the CE is a more reliable option than the BE. Of course, if the guy is near a wall or ring edge, you might wanna rethink what's better.

I haven't incorporated the CE after the new Prep stuns into my game, yet. But I intend to.

^ Agreed.
Prep~k(BE) is only guaranteed after prep 4 GI, otherwise the move has to be thrown out at random/on instinct.
CE is pretty useful as a 22B/new stuns, hitconfirm follow up, considering we have little else for damage. Granted it has to be used more tactically than the former BE use.

Back