Raphael Combos

i need some help testing this it registers in training but doesnt look %100 for sure

4B 44AB

couldn't get 4 SEA B to combo...maybe I was too slow, or maybe they shook out of it...not sure

couldn't get 4 SEA B to combo...maybe I was too slow, or maybe they shook out of it...not sure

It works, but it's very shakeable. Maybe after a few 4, Prep A's that they can't shake out of, they'll become complacent and not try to shake. That might be a good time to do 4, SEA , etc.

It works, but it's very shakeable

if it is shakeable, then it doesn't work ;-) Much better off taking the guaranteed damage since there are multiple places you could then throw in the SEA B at just as good of a time (after 3B or prep BB whatever floats your boat).

Don't get me wrong, shakeable combos are good to know, but tempting us with an 80 damage combo is just mean :-p

C'mon guys. 4B is not just shakeable, but it's one of those rather quickly shaken stuns that good players will escape immediately. Sad truth.

I hope 'next patch' (rumored to actually occur sometime this year) they enhance Raph a bit as much as you do.

It works, but it's very shakeable. Maybe after a few 4, Prep A's that they can't shake out of, they'll become complacent and not try to shake. That might be a good time to do 4, SEA , etc.

CNP has it right

no just strait 4B 44AB

its shakeable but still want to know my options

What the hell is 11K? Is there some Raphael kick I don't know of? Is this just sidestepping 1K? someone un-confuse me pweaz ;_;.....

11_44_77K is the attack where Raph does a jump kick that pushes the opponent to the ground and behind Raph if you're close enough. I prefer inputting 44 at least on the lame 360 'pad', can't risk any bad inputs on that thing...

55A+B o_O....lol....

66A+B BT B 33KB....does this one require really strict timing, because it may just not be worth pulling off then.

btw, I'm having a hard time with wake up options vs good opponents who roll alot. 11B I can't seem to hit fast enough to hit a roller, 66A+B works wonders MOST OF the time, but some players seem to roll it just right that I can never hit them on ground with it...I can 2k/1A, but it's an easy tech block o_o.....

Ruiner

1K, VE A, FC3B, 1B, 66A+B and A+BA are polly your best options, unless you can catch a tech roll with 236 B. But goood luck with that, you have to be psycic.

good choices eggy.

I'm realizing that when people are rolling, Raphael has a quick enough sidestep where you can keep following them and get another 66A+B off. Even if they block, you're getting Decent frames and SG damage.

2B is your primary ground game tool. FC B then traps them into a must stand and guard situation, and is safe on block.

A 50-damage~ combo is 44K, 88 (turn around quick), 1K. Since they do get a bounce-like effect from the 1K, I should of tried 2B afterwards. Feel free to try it; or I'll try it 2nite.

44K 2B is guaranteed for okay damage(40ish?), whiled 44K 88 1K sounds alot harder to pull off. Guess it's worth testing.....

Back