Raphael Combos

44K 88 1K seems to do 37 without tech, 42-44 with. It can be escaped with a back tech. You can also use G to turn around, whatever's comfortable. 44K BT2B is 34.

44K 88 1K seems to do 37 without tech, 42-44 with. It can be escaped with a back tech. You can also use G to turn around, whatever's comfortable. 44K BT2B is 34.

You're too late if they back tech it. It's not avoidable.

Looks like you're right, I just tested it with record command and the computer caught me every time, even at max range where the 44K leaves the opponent just in front of you.

Any one try 66A+B K 33KB? Its cool looking even though the opponent can air control out of it after the K

IDK if someone posted this yet, but I did a RO combo in one of my matches that went like 88A+B, B, 44K when their back was against the edge.

The trick to the combo is that you want the opponent to AC, like people normally would, so when the 44K hits, they slide out and slide far.

IDK if someone posted this yet, but I did a RO combo in one of my matches that went like 88A+B, B, 44K when their back was against the edge.

The trick to the combo is that you want the opponent to AC, like people normally would, so when the 44K hits, they slide out and slide far.

Yeh, Mamba. The ground slide from 44K's airhit will ring out but it's not easy to get - and a knowledge opponent will always AC away from the edge after the BT K or B so you can't ring them out.

I use that knowledge to land a follow-up against those who AC away.

The only solid ring out combo with Raph is the ~Prep A Stun, 33K:B I posted awhile ago - at least that I know of.

Okay just to make sure I got this down because I've been experimenting with 6A

Since 6A is only stun on CH, and the most you get out of it is CH 6A, 2B for 33/34 damage, is there ANY REASON to do 6A over 6BB?

Does 6A track step at all? It's TECHNICALLY a horizontal o_o.....

but it's i15 as well, vs i13 6B.....

Someone clue me in here because If I need to drop this move I want to know now....CH 6A 2B still looks pro when it's done right.

it does track a lil bit (i've CH'd steppers at certain frame disadvantage) ..but one of my favourite things about this is not 6A on hit, but on block. At only -2, there is a LOT you can do, since you could always threaten with 6BBB CH against opponant nonTC move slower than i15.

Obviously CH6A is worse than CH6BBB (if u like wakes vs 0 frame advantage) in terms of benefits...

Just noticed these,

Edit: (Meant K not B) 66k, 1K
- (Can't roll out of it / Guard)

66A+B, K, 44B
- (Can only Air control Back, Left/Right/Forward gets caught as far as I know)

Also noticed you can Cancel, 66A+B wondering if there's any use for it

-
New so I could be wrong ^_^

It can be ok. If you pull it out of your ass like once ever its alright. It's also useful if they try to GI it. But then again I use it on wakeup only pretty much so no threat of that.

66B, 1B has got to be the weakest possible option you can combo with off of 66B.......Bubbles already told you the strongest option off 66B....but it's extremely unsafe and punishable. A better option is 66B(no prep), 2A+B, you only lose 5 damage, and is much safer since you're not going into an i26 prep.

66A+B cancel just doesn't have much use at all. 66A+B on hit leads to a 65+ damage juggle(66A+B, K/4K, 66A), does decent SG damage, can hit grounded, and is only -2 on block.

Try 66A+B~G, into A+B/44B.

Also, I'm trying to condition myself to use 66A+B, 11B. The opponent has to choose between taking dmg or taking SG dmg.

Back