Raphael Frame Data

He makes up for these facts with his range. 3B is hella fast for how far away it hits. But if your trying to interupt all you need is a high.

It's not the speed of his moves but rather their reliability that I have a problem with. If I'm getting grabbed or hit by highs when I'm doing 2A's/2K's, that's putting some unreasonable limits on my ability to control my opponent.

It's not the speed of his moves but rather their reliability that I have a problem with. If I'm getting grabbed or hit by highs when I'm doing 2A's/2K's, that's putting some unreasonable limits on my ability to control my opponent.

thats actually a problem for a majority of the casts ( TC duration and speed of 2K,2A). Luckily raph has one of the best TC's NC in the game

and what would that be Trolt? 4B prep BBB:B? or you talking about A+B, A(which is only NCC anyway....)

Ruiner

4 is a very good TC, in terms of early-ness (frame 3) as well TCing apparantly until it hits, plus it's 60ish damage and knockdown.

I made a thread about TC's in the tactical soul thread, might check that out for comparisons sake using a CH amy 2A followed by 6BBB to test various moves.

I only brought this up because when i first got this game I did use 2K and 2A as pokes AND to TC grab attempts in one go...which obviously failed. So it's either going for the TC if u know a high or a grab is coming..or try to poke them with 2K and 2A...can't have your cake and eat it too i suppose.

Can't have cake and eat it but unfortunately he doesn't have what it takes to contain aggressive step/poking by fast characters such as Taki/Amy. Either their fast highs will stuff your attempts to cover step with 2A, or they can step should you actually TC with the likes of 4B and hurt you for it. That's just one example. It's nothing new, just some rants I suppose.

Raph can neither have cake, nor eat it...

He has to run some shenanigans to get away with the opponent's cake.

Raph knows he's not getting cake and he can't steal any, so he does what he can to knock yours off the table. Pretty spiteful if you ask me.

Not only are Raph players the most awesome, they are also the funniest.

You have to have a sense of humor considering how many highs and lows the raph players have had over the years. Like SC2 ver B. OMG why did they do that?

Back