Raphael General Discussion / Q&A

(Assuming you thought he meant to do CE to beat 2K)

He means do 2K, which puts you slightly negative on hit, if the opponent presses buttons, i12/slower moves will be eaten by the CE invincibility and most tools fast enough to beat the invincibilty window out lose to its built in backstep. Obviously, this requires a well spaced 2K but is practical.

I know what he said. I'm just saying the invincibility may not "do the rest" against everything. It may not even be invincibility at all.

its not invincible it just makes a HUGE backstep.....so 2K whiffs.

an i11 AA could beat it (its not that logic to hit high against a TC opponent btw) but for sure any i12+ won t also 12+2 =14 2K are i15.....even without backstep AND invulnerability it wins by raw frames >_>

I mean a mixup where you beat any answer except defense doesn t seems bad...
And if opponent expects itguard is still the best option...

Paired to my playstyle based on pokes, it works wonders.

So are any raphs heading to evo to represent? i wanted to go but it was a choice between Vegas or college lol.

input buttons.. literally. Any button presses that are tied to moves (like A, B, A+B, K.. etc) and non-commands count towards the life steal.

Its 50% more efficient on female characters for some odd reason (or more likely a 33% nerf against male characters depending on how you look at it).

i know but my point is that its was always way to early to make a tier list and that most peoples opinion on tiers are incorrect

The game's been out for half a year. The tier listing shouldn't change too much unless new tech pops up but that's not very likely. Although I bet if Namco was prescient enough they'd have their servers recording statistical data to aid in determining the tier listing and what needs to be patched or not.

i have a problem, you see, i like every character on the game and although that is obviusly good, that makes want to main everyone and i dont have that much and im not that good either, i barely have a main and im changing secondaries everyday, so, Can someone please help me?

And i know this doesnt have anything to do with the thread but i really need help, im new to the community and i actually wanted to upload this as an status but i couldnt make the message shorter and after all, its a questions and answers thread.

thanks for any answer and sorry for my english.

the two patches changed enough so that its too early for tiers

Then which character have we seen a major tier jump or fall?

Can someone please help me?

This isn't quite the proper place to ask questions like this but it's no big deal to me so here's advice number 1.

Pick a main and ONLY a main. Dicking around with other characters will only be a waste of time until you're familiar with the game and the system. Then go to that character's forum and read and read and read and then play/practice your ass off. After you've got a main learned inside and out then consider a single secondary. No one in Fighting Games is a Lucas Barton w/o a ton of work so expect this to take a lot of time.

moves and matchups analisys is enough to put down some reliable tierlists...

Also is not that having a character performing decently at a tournament means anything (4th place .-.).

Compare it to other characters' results.

P.S. same or tira....she got away with lot of stuff she shouldn t seems some players were unprapared.

Back